Based reddit users

Admin

Administrator
TransableSJW
She is (or at least claimed to be) a cis female very attracted to trans females who also had BIID (hence: "transable" as part of her name). Reddit wrongly banned her and we should never forgive that. Here are all her posts:

https://archive.md/QmmaI

Uw u truscums are really as bad as they say. IF they Identify as faegender that's what they are!! AND you should respect that. People have always been rude to me for being transabled. Ablebodyed people are just privileged assholes. I stopped using my legs to remove ableism. Why cant people just get it? If you are disabled or transabled like me, you are good. If you are abled you are a bigotted, ableist asshole that deserve to burn. And check your privilege!

According to truscums I am valid as I have dysphoria: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_dysphoria

I know this is just a joke but you fucking ablest assholes should not be allowed to use my bathroom. Ableist using the handicapped bathrooms are way worse than a man walking into the women bathroom with a camera.

Hi, I just felt like randomly come her to say that I have preferences. And don't want to date you. The fact that I wants you all culled have nothing to do with it, It just a legitimate preferences and my bigotry has nothing to do with why I don't want you.

There is one flaw, you be a man with a girdick! XD
41% joke hahaha trans suicide funny hahaha transes kill themselves hahaha am so controversial and funny please top me daddy shapiro
That just means 59% are trenders!!

They are constantly lurking on detrans to recruit former FTMs. /uj

I think you are being an asshole for not showing your support for her wanting to keep her girldick. Its disgusting how you truscums wants to chop off transwomensd penis because you are insecure about your own. Just because you cant feel 100% female with a beautiful girldick does not mean other cant. The surgery is just a body modification which is valid but, you should remove it because of internalized transphobia.

Hair removal is internalized transphobia. You should be proud of being the woman with a beard that you are!!

What is wrong with my username? Don't you accept transabled people?

JK Rowling is a bigot and a TERF, If read the harry potter books or watch the movies. You are a fucking transphobic bigot. Hogwarts are also ableist, racist and ageist, just goes to show how rotter JK Rowling really are. She is a transphobic white supremacy's. If you liked harry potter you are a horrible person!
You forgot to put /s at the end of your comment.
But everything I said is true.

Stuff that confirm 100% its a fetish: U work at male dominant field. You like girls. You don't pass. Autism. Anime. Post in this sub. Transitioned after 27.
If I only have two of those things, does that mean I'm one of the good ones? please, please let me be one of the good ones, licking boots is my fetish 😜 <3
If you have as much as TWO of them, your definitively a Fetish trans.

After many years and hardships, I have done it. I have found the cure to being a transexual. All you need to do is accept yourself as your current gender and love yourself! It turns out this whole tranny thing was just a mindset! You can thank me never, because I don't want to be see around a tranny! Have a good life fellow trans cis people!
Just ban HRT and surgery, as it is unnecessary. You already who u was meant to be. Also hrt and surgery is just internalize transphobia.
The worst subreddit I've found

r/transmaxxing
Why is this wrong? If transition can improve their life why should they not do it?

they'll just end up regretting it and giving themselves reverse dysphoria
I don't think they will regret it. Its much better to be a woman than a man on average. Mostly it is only ftm that will regret transitioning. Just look on detrans how 95% of them are born female.
They're taking resources from people who need them.
But they are also people who needs them. They use it to improve their life.
If you have dysphoria or not is not the most important aspect of if you should transition. The most important thing to look at should be if transition will improve your life.

if you do not have gender dysphoria transitioning will NOT help you.
Many that have transitioned will tell you the opposite, and what you say mostly only apply to FTMs. As it is vastly inferior to be born male in general. So almost only FTMs detransition.

That's really not true and I have no idea where you're getting that from. It's actually the opposite in many cases, not so much in the western world anymore but in pretty much every other country in the world it's harder being a woman because men have more power.
But that is only because of culture. To be female is better are universally true for every species on eart. They can gatekeep what males get to reproduce. Some kill the males to feed them to the children. Males have to compete to mate. 40% are born unattractive and just meant to die alone. And that's why being male is vastly inferior and just really a cruel joke.
Masculine women are more accepted than feminine men
Being a FTM is like offering your seat away on the lifeboat on titanic. Or voluntary go into military and participate in war. It leads to death, and people will think you are stupid for doing it. But no one will have a problem with it.

That is why every mtf is valid, and they should be respected more than those suckers that stay male.

You just got triggered by facts. Another debate won :)

You should not use the word incel as it is appropriation as you were born female and cant be incel. Anyways I am not incel and cant be as I am female. The superior gender.

you're probably a sad little man who thinks being a woman will get you all the "Chads".
Im not transgender. I was born female. As I already said. Also I have had sex so I cant be incel.

Didn't know female incels existed hahahaha. Anyway you comment a lot about transgender people for someone who isnt trans.
Female incels do not exist. Also I am transabled, so I can understand how it is to be trans.

There are some that chooses to be trans, and they are valid.

But but Disney is known for having subliminal messages in their movies to brainwash kids into becoming degenerates.

Sport is not fair, some are born with advantages over others. Some are born with a body that cant compete. Sport is disgusting in my opinion because it promote ableism, and discriminate against handicapped people. If a girl just happens to be born with the advantage of being born male, it is no different from a girl being born with the advantage of being tall.

This is not funny! You know that there are some trans-woman who get their periods? And that people laugh at them and don't take them seriously when they say so. Putting this joke up here enables discrimination against transwoman who have periods, and it should not be acceptable!! I hope the mods delete your post.

Ben Shapiro is just deep stealth. His way of being anti trans is just the ultimate passing strategy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_dysphoria

I stopped using my legs to remove ableism. Ablebodyed people are privileged assholes.

LGB in 1990: FUCK U U WERE BORN THAT GENDER AND ARE WITH THAT GENDER NOW U BELONG IN OUR GROUP!! I don't CARE if you DON'T want INN WE WILL ADD THE T anyways!!! "ADD THE T!!"

Transes in 2018 actually im trans and gay. LGB: DROPP THE T!!!

Keep The T
As a Trannychaser I feel that my sexuality is the most oppressed of them all.

"Add the T" its a preference guys. That they want trans people culled, hates them and are transphobic has nothing to to with it. Its just a legitimate preference guys.

Wow look at all those terfs that feel entitled to know your birth gender.

If someone think you should announce your birth gender/past to them, they are entitled, creepy and transphobic.

As a Christian I support u trans right to conversion therapy gays and lesbians.

I wish I could be a transgirl even though I am afab.[/QUOTE]

wow, so triggered by an half bait post. op Is a valid and beautiful transwoman!
Admitting to entering womens sports competitions because you're too weak to enter the mens
Obviously those that do women sport do not actually transition sincerely, clearly just bait from OP. As op is a passing girl that can date straight men and lesbians but not win sports. Those that do sport wants to only qualify for the minimum requirement and they don't care about living as a woman or passing.

I think she is a valid transwoman. Clearly this is mostly bait to piss off terfs, terfs already brigaded the sub and it might get the hate sub itsafetish banned.

They posted this to get the hate subs that you post in banned for brigading.
While making this sub look like a hate sub towards women in the process. Good job OP.
That is your imagination, what hate does the post have? It just tries to explore the possibilities.

transphobes need to disclose before going on dates with normal people

could you imagine if I went out on a date with a transphobe not knowing who they really were? imagine if it went well and we were about to have sex and they were like "I have something I need to tell you... I'm a transphobe." like, come on. at that point, it's just their own fault if they get killed! that's the natural response to the idea of having sex with a disgusting transphobe! it's just basic deception. transphobes πŸ‘ are πŸ‘ morally πŸ‘ required πŸ‘ to πŸ‘ disclose πŸ‘ their πŸ‘ identity πŸ‘ before πŸ‘ going πŸ‘ on πŸ‘ a πŸ‘ date! πŸ‘ otherwise even going to dinner is rape! remember, spread the word, and not your legs, for tranny haters everywhere.
This but unironically. UI/ If they feel entitled to know your past they should announce that they are transphobic before sex.

Looking like female and having females characteristics is whats matter. Obviously you have to talk like a female to, If you talk like a bro you are a man. Those are the things that will make you able to experience life as a woman.

You cant call anyone homophobic when you yourself is trans-phobic. sorry.

Rape by deception what a joke. Your not the only one that can just invent some now form of rape. I can also do that. Just look. When you refuse to have sex with a transwoman you are neglect raping her. Or when you forgot to mention that you were transphobic before sex you were deception raping.

Make Elsa a lesbian I agree. But She should be with a transwoman. To show that you can be a lesbian and like transwomen.

Rape by deception is equally dumb, it just seems like you want to be able to point your fingers at anyone and scream rape. Like if you later regret you can call rape. If you such an extreme world you should also thing about what can happens if the world develops equally extreme in the other direction.
many requiring no body modifications or, really, any discomfort with one’s body at all,
Isn't that just to be happy as your agab, and identify as such.

all I’m reading is I’m a rapist
hmm just, Proving my point. You just want to be able to point your fingers and call those you dislike rapists.

I love being a girl, I just wish I was amab so that I could have a dick. Am I trans?

I just don't understand the just identify as. Especially when people look nothing like what they identify as. To me it is to be cis to not want modifications, you were born the way you wanted to be.

I guess I am not QT then. But I do support transwomen.

Or if underaged person had sex with someone older even without any forcing or rape, they say that person is permanently ruined and say it will have long lasting effects and that whoever that adult was should be put to death sentence.
This is hypocritical. Obviously sex is a big deal and everyone needs to be able to get the time to experiment and develop their sexuality naturally, and not have any creepy grooming going on. Sex between an adult and a child can be a beautiful thing and should be legal. Grooming should be illegal. But the other stuff is just age discrimination against children.

TERF literally claims that not announcing that you are trans is rape by deception.

According to QT they are trans.

By making up word such as deceptive rape you are undermining actual rape, and is a rape apologist in my opinion.

No matter trans or not its pretty clear he deliberately tries to takes advantages exploit and benefit of the woke culture, and people trying to be as open minded and as accepting as they can.

If you are valid or not should be determined if your smv raises from transitioning. Like that it will actually help in improve your life, and attract partners.

I just want trans-phobia to stop. The fight is over when lesbians will date transwoman. No one should tell me I am anything but 100% lesbian when I date trans-girls! And Those that keep their girl part should be viewed as just as valid. And transvestite men should not be allowed to claim a trans identity, Like its pretty obvious if your just a guy that identify and not a real trans-woman.

With the technological advancement the majority of males are becoming increasingly useless and even a burden on society as a whole. Their Bodies are no longer needed for physical work and males as a group do not have any major mental advantages over females.
I think all males should be put on blockers and hormones. I hate men.

You are not entitled to know peoples birth sex. Not telling your partner your was born male/female is 100% valid, and is required as long as transphobia exists.

Thanks I needed this. Truscums told me I cant be a trans girl as I am AFAB, and it made me sad.

Not insane! I think she is a really great mother to support her daughter with plastic surgery. Having surgery and be more beautiful can improve your life significantly. Ugly people earl less, have a harder time to get a job because of looks. Cant attract a acceptable mate. etc. The mother is correct. And should get praised for wanting to spend money on plastic surgery for her daughter.

If AGP is real it does not make you less valid. Having a fetish and getting aroused being a woman makes you even more valid. What you should consider is if transitioning will improve your sex life. If yes you are valid, if no do not transition.

As a female you can also get way less punishment if you get caught with having sex with a minor.

If you get srs you can hook up without revealing your birth gender, and easily have sex with lesbians. This issue can also be fixed if society were less bigoted, its really sad you have to keep secrets because of bigotry.
ng to continue to white-knight for sexual predators then I'm just going to stop because I don't want anything to do with you. Bye.
lol, you were the one that brought it up, even when it was totally unrelated.

I am not pedophile. But I do support them as long as they are not predators.

go into therapy
So you would also support conversion therapy for lgb to then?

You people that are a part of the LGBT should be more open minded.

Some might choose to be trans, and that is totally valid to.

Why do you use a picture of a fucking truscum bigot?

Absolutely disgusting that some call it is called srs or gcs. If you want to keep your girl part you are still a woman. And if you are a girl all your parts are girl parts!
Officially passed my one year mark on hormones! :D [19mtf 1year hrt]
<3<3 <3<3 ;)

How do you know they are trans? Because of the hair color?

Only really the choker is a tell.
/r/honesttransgender
/u/TransableSJW
12/17/2019, 11:36:57 AM
Also Stop Men from putting female on their dating profiles before they have properly transitioned. As a lesbian I find it really annoying when a untransitioned guys identify as a woman and try to date lesbians.

It also makes me uneasy when I see an actual hot transgirl, as I feel scared that it might be a guy that have manipulated the img with angles and Photoshop. And a man will show up if we go on a date. So please stop this.

regardless of their gender identity.
This is whats makes all this debate pointless. As you have no way of knowing what that person identify as before they tell you. So she would just clearly be a lesbian no debate. As identity is meaningless in my opinion.

But if the trans man actually is a man with a hairy ass and deep voice, they would not be a lesbian at all.

Also there is a accurate word to describe only attracted to natal females: Bigot.
Trans people are more likely on the autism spectrum?

I've heard this many times. Anyone have any anecdotes? Autistic/asperger males have a lot of trouble with dating and relationships. Transition would likely make that aspect of life a lot easier. They can be more passive and if they look good enough being awkward will be seen as endearing instead of creepy.
Your hypothesis is flawed, as most trans-men is on the spectrum to.

An autistic trans man would have an easier time dating as an autistic gay woman than a trans man.
Yes, but for most there is no logical reasoning for transitioning. Its just about how they view themselves. Many FTM end up detransitioning when their life did not improve. As an increased smv after transitioning is what makes you valid as trans, and gives the opportunity to improve life. To actually benefit from transitioning is key to justify it. But we can clearly see many that are extremely non-passing and can never benefit from transitioning, and the reasoning for transitioning is not logical at all, and those non-passing are usually even more likely to be on the spectrum.

Changing your gender is litterateur to change who is attracted towards you. Sex is a big part of gender so having a fetish just makes you even more valid.

So no one can "gatekeep" you as a lesbian but you can gatekeep who is trans?
??? Both are objective terms, nether is something one can choose to identify as in my views. One is based on what you are attracted to and the other one is based on looks or if the transition was a success or a failure.
Also, if you're a lesbian but fiddle faddle a penis on the reg; that's kinda straight of you.
If its on a girl its a girl part.