blending in with the normalfag tutorial

ok, so the cheatcode is to wear all navy with a black baseball cap and shoes with white padding. thats the most incognito way u can dress when u r outside the basement ime. if u wear all black ppl r gonna notice and think u r up and about for criminality. the only thing that pc to wear black r ur shoes and cap. rest should not b darker than navy

this is the most incognito way to dress and hide ur autism lookswise

Aspistasia

sorry but i only buy tactical gear and spend the majority of my times outside or inside on my laptop computer running GUIX on a emacs desktop environment like a true queen. all of my work should be done inside emacs. i must master emacs i must learn elisp i am learning so hard rn
i must find a cute IT jewish femboy @Creamer to cope with otherwise i will die alone as an emacs autist with 0 boy sex on his plate

sorry but i only buy tactical gear and spend the majority of my times outside or inside on my laptop computer running GUIX on a emacs desktop environment like a true queen. all of my work should be done inside emacs. i must master emacs i must learn elisp i am learning so hard rn
i must find a cute IT jewish femboy @Creamer to cope with otherwise i will die alone as an emacs autist with 0 boy sex on his plate
what r u making with emacs? w/e u r making there probably exists an alternative

Aspistasia

nigga it's not always about making its about configuring. 99% of the time people just need to understand
how things work and copy paste shit using there epic hacking skills just to solve a few errors using scripts

nigga it's not always about making its about configuring. 99% of the time people just need to understand
how things work and copy paste shit using there epic hacking skills just to solve a few errors using scripts
r u running gentoo or something? is it that unstable that u constantly have to edit config files?