does an AGI need these actually ?!

Creamer

*motivational speech
*debate speech
those to seemingly promising, as what drives someone to lead armies, become a leader, and form groups with the same goal
but actually money does that.
I had over 8k heavy duty well written posts about the true nature, dangers, and harms of foids, which all accounted for nothing rendered useless
as mega cuck nathan larson stabbed me in the back and made a foid admin.
a mediocre foid can get milions of cucks to vote for her, sign her petitions.
a retarded chad can get miliones of foids to pay thousands of dollars to watch him sing
a chadrone can rub and beat a teenager and become a super model swimming in money, with the best minds taking him to higher status levels.

I guess to foids, someone going on a blackpill redpill based rant, is viewed as a little boy having a meaningless temper tantrum.
so why bother ? I am trying to make something beyond human, all sand bags are to be cut off the balloon.

*imprompto speech :
this is another name for lying basically, this are simple preset algs : im sick, my dog died
then again if she is a spy, she would need to draw on other maps.

*special occasion and mourning speech : this also ties to the 1st example
https://rape.su/threads/in-memory-of-fukurou.6393/
meaningless really.

ok, for arguments sake lets assume the guy had freands and someone gave an actual fuck (sci fi I know).
this would only prolong the already meaningless convo. its all about reality and suggested actions.

seriously tho, how the fuck does someone take 8k of blackpills and stay a cuck ?

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
Most males will backstab you for 1% chance of pussy. Actually they might do it just for a single nude.

You are nothing to him, he doesn't take your seriously.

I suggest you link my forum at his site.

Admin

Administrator
Being a good speaker can help but it does not mean you are good when it comes to actually leader.

Trump is actually a pretty bad speaker, people still voted for him. I have also seen rather good speaker end up with barely any political success at all or worse end up in jail.

Creamer

Most males will backstab you for 1% chance of pussy. Actually they might do it just for a single nude.

You are nothing to him, he doesn't take your seriously.

I suggest you link my forum at his site.
nah, him or his cuckoldress would simply delete it and ban. I did saw some threads on him(from here) pop up in google search results tho.
he says he was swatted twice recently. I really am very curious as to why he is still free, it's almost as if he has immunity to the law.
there is so much that doesn't click together.

I have a crazy theory that the gov is using him to promote pedophilia due to a decline in birth rates, but only cause I haven't figured it out yet.

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
As a rule i always link my website when i post somewhere, i am not just going to post somewhere and get nothing in return.

I am not sure if promoting pedophilic sex would be good in terms of raising the birthrate. If AoC is high (like 16) then lowering it is likely to lead to more teen pregnancies but if the AoC already is low (like 13) then we will not see any significant benefit in terms of raising the fertility rate or allowing people to have good sex-lives, instead it will be actual pedophiles who benefit from that.

But if the goal is just max fertility the most effective method is just raping females from the age where they can get pregnant and then continue until she has delivered the amount of children we wanted.

Creamer

maybe he is like an agent smith, operating inside the matrix. he is going to lose his domain soon and he bought a new domain.
on the other hand he has no income other than his moms allowance, and he is a chain smoker. it may be a loan, and it is possible he is
going to monetize. he also says he is about to open a new online business of some sorts.