False accusations of sexual violence

Oxblood

They may boost your status.

For example, I am a placid sheep, very quiet and handy. I am incapable of harming anyone, I also have a high trust face, because I am the embodiment of the beta male, the top epitome of harmlessness.

If foids would spread false claims about me raping people, my status would improve a lot. From nothingness and anonymity, to fame and status. That would be a great improvement in my life.

Leucosticte

They may boost your status.

For example, I am a placid sheep, very quiet and handy. I am incapable of harming anyone, I also have a high trust face, because I am the embodiment of the beta male, the top epitome of harmlessness.

If foids would spread false claims about me raping people, my status would improve a lot. From nothingness and anonymity, to fame and status. That would be a great improvement in my life.
Yeah, it's pretty much the only way that white men in large numbers ever get accused of doing anything violent.

I don't hear of a lot of black men getting accused of domestic violence, probably because (1) black women would consider it an act of race treachery to turn the black man over to the white police, white judge, etc. for punishment; and (2) nobody wants to make a black man mad, because you never know what these savages might do if provoked.

Last edited: