Gun-Rights Activist Releases Blueprints for Digital Guns

Leucosticte

https://www.wsj.com/articles/gun-rights-activist-releases-blueprints-for-digital-guns-11585414671

A U.S. technology company made thousands of digital-gun files publicly available, including blueprints that will enable users to make plastic guns with three-dimensional printers, a scourge of gun-control advocates.
Okay, so how many files does it take to make one gun, I wonder? http://archive.is/VyPnv

Mr. Wilson is offering access to the files for an annual fee of $50, characterizing his service as “Netflix for 3-D guns.”
Yeah, and like with Netflix, we can just bypass needing to pay that fee by using The Pirate Bay, once some beneficent individual posts those files there.

Oxblood

Where are the files? I am aware of the existence of the liberator and the shuty gun. The liberator is too dangerous to use, while the shuty gun is simply impossible to assemble because you need more than 400 euros to buy the parts, that are sold only in America. The Patrick gun seems to be better, it is a revolver, but I never tried to build it. I was thinking to develop my own rifle.

Where can I find these files? I am just curious. The possession of such files isn't illegal where I live.

Leucosticte

Where are the files? I am aware of the existence of the liberator and the shuty gun. The liberator is too dangerous to use, while the shuty gun is simply impossible to assemble because you need more than 400 euros to buy the parts, that are sold only in America. The Patrick gun seems to be better, it is a revolver, but I never tried to build it. I was thinking to develop my own rifle.

Where can I find these files? I am just curious. The possession of such files isn't illegal where I live.
Just pay this guy $50, apparently, and download them all. The WSJ is giving him some great advertising. See, @adolf512 , you need to do something edgy like this to get publicity. Then it's just a matter of saying, "As a vintologist, I believe..." as your motivation, so you can get that shoehorned into the story.