Have you ever had a female friend that you weren't orbiting, and who wasn't orbiting you?

Leucosticte

Btw you know what I find weird in the incelosphere? that there are some guys who can't relate to having a female friend that they weren't thinking, "I'm hoping to bang this chick eventually" as opposed to thinking, "I give up trying to bang this chick, but she's still nice to talk to". I mean I get that it doesn't happen often but it seems like you've experienced it a few times, right?

But it just seems like some guys can't relate to that at all; I guess girls don't like them so they never have friendships with them; maybe that's why.

I dont mind just hanging out with some female (online or real life) but i have notices females generally dont want nale friends anyway, if she allow you in her circle she is probably somewhat interested in a more serious relationship.

Leucosticte

I dont mind just hanging out with some female (online or real life) but i have notices females generally dont want nale friends anyway, if she allow you in her circle she is probably somewhat interested in a more serious relationship.
What if you already tried to get with her and she didn't want you, but she still enjoyed talking to you, and you enjoyed that kinda glow from being around her because her personality is just cute or whatever? I guess some guys can't relate to having that feeling yet not having this urgent frustration from not being able to bang her, so when it does happen, if they know about it, they just assume you must be orbiting her or something.

I dont feel that attracted to typical females, they are typically booring and not even interested in having children. I am mostly interested in making females pregnant.

upyr

Most of my friends before University were girls in the same class. I like that the girls were more educated than the boys. Most of the boys were want-to-be thugs that painted the walls of school and formed LARP “gangs”.

upyr

I just remembered, this whole question of whether men can have female friends has probably been beaten to death ever since When Harry Met Sally came out. What's the consensus, that Harry was right? https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/lov...ight-men-and-women-cant-ever-just-be-friends/
I do not know what is the consensus nor do I care. To me it is obvious that it is possible that a man and a woman are friends and do not want to have sex nor date. When people say otherwise they are thinking of a dumb run-of-the-mill woman that has nothing interesting except her looks. A few women are interesting because of what they like or do. One of my girl friends in school liked astronomy and we often talked about it. She liked asking me questions about it and I liked answering it. The friendship was not based on physical attraction.

Leucosticte

I do not know what is the consensus nor do I care. To me it is obvious that it is possible that a man and a woman are friends and do not want to have sex nor date. When people say otherwise they are thinking of a dumb run-of-the-mill woman that has nothing interesting except her looks. A few women are interesting because of what they like or do. One of my girl friends in school liked astronomy and we often talked about it. She liked asking me questions about it and I liked answering it. The friendship was not based on physical attraction.
Yeah, I think we have a minority viewpoint in the incelosphere (to the extent this place even counts as the incelosphere, as opposed to incelosphere-adjacent).

upyr

Yeah, I think we have a minority viewpoint in the incelosphere (to the extent this place even counts as the incelosphere, as opposed to incelosphere-adjacent).
This community is not part of the incelosphere. I do not know if it is appropriate to call it “incelosphere-adjacent” because the philosophy of this web site is opposite to incels. I am here because of transmaxxing; no relation to incels.

Leucosticte

This community is not part of the incelosphere. I do not know if it is appropriate to call it “incelosphere-adjacent” because the philosophy of this web site is opposite to incels. I am here because of transmaxxing; no relation to incels.
It seems like the history of the site was, adolf512 used to hang out at Blackpill and we ended up giving him his own site because vintologi threads were starting to take over that site and it seemed better just to devote a site to vintologi. And/or, he already had a forum but it seemed better to take over the hosting rather than rely on some other host that might cuck out or something, or wouldn't have the same amount of flexibility for configuration and whatnot. I forget the details.

Anyway, I saw someone using the term "orbiting" just the other day, which is a concept we usually see a lot of in the incelosphere.

fukurou also arrives here by way of the Weebs forum, which he (along with everyone else who was allied with me) was driven out of by Zesto. The reason for this, I think, was that Zesto just doesn't like having people around who might outshine him or dominate the place; he might say the problem was that we were diverting those sites to purposes other than what was intended, but what has actually happened as they've ostensibly tried to return them to their intended purpose is that they've simply gone dead, and he's tried to bring all the traffic to LooksTheory anyway while keeping those forums around mostly as archives (although he's not even keeping all the content in public view; he moved "drama" to a hidden sub-forum over at Weebs).

Admin

Administrator
I do not see any good reason to exclude people from posting her provided that they provide decent content.

https://vintologi.com/threads/darwinian-vintologi.1/#post-32

you can be involuntarily celibate and still agree with the vintologi religion. I do offer "transmaxxing" as a solution for incels that want to get laid with something looking like a female, this is something you can do today and you do not need to wait for some future political change.

Leucosticte

I do not see any good reason to exclude people from posting her provided that they provide decent content.

https://vintologi.com/threads/darwinian-vintologi.1/#post-32

you can be involuntarily celibate and still agree with the vintologi religion. I do offer "transmaxxing" as a solution for incels that want to get laid with something looking like a female, this is something you can do today and you do not need to wait for some future political change.
Well, these guys are not even really Kool-Aid drinkers of orthodox looks theory but more like outcasts anyway, or else they'd be hanging out someplace like Incels.co or the Zestosphere -- both of which have a tendency to kick out people who are too high-IQ, I guess because they don't want anyone challenging their way of looking at stuff.

Creamer

Well, these guys are not even really Kool-Aid drinkers of orthodox looks theory but more like outcasts anyway, or else they'd be hanging out someplace like Incels.co or the Zestosphere -- both of which have a tendency to kick out people who are too high-IQ, I guess because they don't want anyone challenging their way of looking at stuff.
Buffles the mind why that zesto shoves dildos up his ass, but has a problem with users fucking a diaper. Its like when a prostitute asks some guy to put his hand when he coughs.