I not only destroy but also utterly torture my enemies

towncelv2

zaku2
copium
svaboda
the hideous cabal II
etc.

I know you obsess over towncel (me) every day of your lives, how much the blackpill is absolute poison to adolf513 and nathan larson who is on his way to jail again.

Zaku2 on lookism proved that people do obsess over me thoroughly, and I have 100% confirmation people made alts on cuckism just to ruin blackpilled threads by spamming them while the moron admins (who are working with cucktheory people) allow it and then ban you for doxing them.

Your autistic conspiracy backfired, instead of ruining my blackpilled threads you boosted me to the status of the most infamous user in the history of PSL and in the history of the incelosphere, while promoting the blackpills that I spread.

adolf512

Staff member
D0: very high value individuals under guardianship/custody (owned by C5 or higher).
D1: high value slave/child (owned by C7 or higher).
D2: slave/child you are not allowed to injure (minor punishments allowed).
D3: slave not allowed to be killed or seriously injure (loss of limb, brain-damage, sterilized, etc).
D4: slave you are not allowed to kill or give serious brain-damage.
D5: slave with no rights. <-- towncel

eden

I know you obsess over towncel (me) every day of your lives, how much the blackpill is absolute poison to adolf513 and nathan larson who is on his way to jail again.

Zaku2 on lookism proved that people do obsess over me thoroughly, and I have 100% confirmation people made alts on cuckism just to ruin blackpilled threads by spamming them while the moron admins (who are working with cucktheory people) allow it and then ban you for doxing them.

Your autistic conspiracy backfired, instead of ruining my blackpilled threads you boosted me to the status of the most infamous user in the history of PSL and in the history of the incelosphere, while promoting the blackpills that I spread.
nigger u sound egoistic as fuck

.cpt

I'm not sure if I care that much about blackpills, they are only pills.
they sometimes match reality while sometimes they are just pure pseudogarbage that was made to make me sad over retarded shit that nobody fucking cares about, you fuckers are really starting to get on my nerve but that's what makes the internet what it is today, I'm being vague because I'm not sure what blackpills you are generating.

https://simplicable.com/new/black-color

Curious Vintologist

Staff member
I'm not sure if I care that much about blackpills, they are only pills.
they sometimes match reality while sometimes they are just pure pseudogarbage that was made to make me sad over retarded shit that nobody fucking cares about, you fuckers are really starting to get on my nerve but that's what makes the internet what it is today, I'm being vague because I'm not sure what blackpills you are generating.

https://simplicable.com/new/black-color
He's a notorious, egotistical forum troll from IncelTears. I wouldn't bother with him. He spews nonsense about how he's better than everybody and tries to grab IPs and harass people for no reason.