my dad has corona and high fever

Creamer

I havent spoken to him for several years. the last time was when he was at the hospital and I had told him to go to hell as I walked off.

this was due to 3 factors :
1 once he told me he would give half my inheritance to some waitress he had oneitis for
2 he gamled his money away to 2 sharletans that promised him a cut in the diamong business
dispite me telling him not to.
3 when I hang with him he would constantly stop random people on the street and tell them I was his kid and that I was gifted.

he always told me I was good looking and can get any girl.
then he told me I cant get a girl cause I am too good looking.
he also beaten me once at his work place which was the 1st time I stopped talking to him, it was 6 years after that incident.

he had 4 apartments, but he wouldn't admit he gave them away to the 2 sharletans. tho this was pretty obvious.
for the past few years he stayed at a nursing home.

I would like to get some answers regarding said apartments, and I would like to see his reaction to me still being incel
but I also don't really feel comfortable talking to him again.

Admin

Administrator
Maybe if your father was more capable you wouldn't be incel now, it's harder when you do not have a good parent to support you.

A lot of people get conned and this also include people who are otherwise highly intelligent, it's not just the monitary loss, it's also the awful humiliation of having someone take advantage over you.

I can see why you do not want anything to do with your loser father at this point, he failed you and that might be the end of his bloodline (unless some other kid of his reproduce).

Creamer

Maybe if your father was more capable you wouldn't be incel now, it's harder when you do not have a good parent to support you.

A lot of people get conned and this also include people who are otherwise highly intelligent, it's not just the monitary loss, it's also the awful humiliation of having someone take advantage over you.

I can see why you do not want anything to do with your loser father at this point, he failed you and that might be the end of his bloodline (unless some other kid of his reproduce).
no I am his only kid (as far as I know)