Only a cuck site owner allows such posts by human females

Admin

Administrator
I had to use tor to access the site (worked only once), this is 'her' post:

Why I’m here
Hey guys, I’m kind of new but I won’t be very active on here. I’ve never been properly raped (intercourse) but my younger half brothers have tried putting their prepubescent dicks inside of me, it didnt work. They used to grind against me whenever we shared a bed but now that barely happens. My half brother (who is younger than me) used to make me make out with him everyday and dry hump me. I used to like the idea of that, bu I have a boyfriend I just really want him to take me by surprise and rape me. He lives in america (I’m in the UK) and would love if he flew out, tracked me down, came to my house and took my virginity by force without giving me a chance to get used to the pain. He’s 18 and I’m almost 16. We both share a fetish for rape and I’ve given him my eternal consent. He switches from being a nice guy to being extremely dominant in under a second, and I love that. I want him to use me brutally all he wants, just like he says he will, only to toss me to the side until his nice personality comes back and he gives me tons of aftercare, only to do it all again some time soon. I’m not looking to be anyone’s slave on here or to meet up with anyone from here, I just wanna meet likeminded people. You guys seem cool! :^)

Creamer

Nathan cucksons psyc profile
Can be explained with his under the surface but blatently obvious rn fetish.

He relishes in being an emotional tampon.
This is obviously his actual fapfuel.

And the only explanation to him encouraging
Foids to talk about tyrones and chad fucking them dirty.

He could deffensively say its about freedom of speech, which is bullshit cause he does ban opposing views.

Admin

Administrator
He is mentally is no doubt but i have no idea what the actual defect is with his brain, did he get it from psych-drugs or is it something he was both with?

When Nathan was 16, a psychiatrist prescribed him the anti-depressant Paxil. SSRIs like Paxil are not recommended for use in adolescents, due to an increase in aggression and suicidality, according to an academic article by Nevels and Gontkovsky.[1] The FDA also specifically recommends against Paxil in adolescents.[2]

Nathan describes the Paxil made him behave erratically, including resulting in 4 misdemeanors.

Creamer

I had to use tor to access the site (worked only once), this is 'her' post:

Why I’m here
Hey guys, I’m kind of new but I won’t be very active on here. I’ve never been properly raped (intercourse) but my younger half brothers have tried putting their prepubescent dicks inside of me, it didnt work. They used to grind against me whenever we shared a bed but now that barely happens. My half brother (who is younger than me) used to make me make out with him everyday and dry hump me. I used to like the idea of that, bu I have a boyfriend I just really want him to take me by surprise and rape me. He lives in america (I’m in the UK) and would love if he flew out, tracked me down, came to my house and took my virginity by force without giving me a chance to get used to the pain. He’s 18 and I’m almost 16. We both share a fetish for rape and I’ve given him my eternal consent. He switches from being a nice guy to being extremely dominant in under a second, and I love that. I want him to use me brutally all he wants, just like he says he will, only to toss me to the side until his nice personality comes back and he gives me tons of aftercare, only to do it all again some time soon. I’m not looking to be anyone’s slave on here or to meet up with anyone from here, I just wanna meet likeminded people. You guys seem cool! :^)
This is the exact type o shit that killed elliot