People assume daughters will have a better life than sons

Leucosticte

People are like, "It's good you had a daughter instead of a son, since at least she won't be incel."

How is it not going to affect the female population, if half the male population can't breed? That means 50 percent of the female population is going to consist of some kind of femcel, whether they be divorced chicks or whatever.

In some ways, they'll have a worse life, because they can't just zone out and play video games like men can; they have a constant need for attention, which gets them into all sorts of trouble.

Admin

Administrator
Getting sex easier is just one of the advantages, females are generally getting better treatment in a lot of other ways.

Males have to constantly deal with not really being wanted by society, more scrutiny from the legal system, longer sentence for the same crime, being ignored, etc.

Other males are your biological enemies, it's mostly blood relatives that are an exception to this, becuase of that friendships with other males will be unstable since they are build upon lies/delusions.

Oxblood

Men don’t really compete for the same prize.

For example fukurou want to lick feet, FIC want to fuck mares, Vintologi want to suck cocks, swaggyp1 want to fuck Latina foids, Zesto want Asia foids from the 80s, Robert want a relationshit with Cindy, I am pussypilled. And Nathan LARPson want to fuck young foids (he is a CIA agent).

So if you succeed, I don’t care, if Vintologi realizes his dream I don’t care because I don’t want to suck cocks. If swaggy finds his Latina foid, I don’t care and I don’t compete with him.

Foids instead constantly compete for the same Chads. Their life is shit by default.

Leucosticte

Getting sex easier is just one of the advantages, females are generally getting better treatment in a lot of other ways.

Males have to constantly deal with not really being wanted by society, more scrutiny from the legal system, longer sentence for the same crime, being ignored, etc.

Other males are your biological enemies, it's mostly blood relatives that are an exception to this, becuase of that friendships with other males will be unstable since they are build upon lies/delusions.
Since females rely on men, though, they're affected by all that stuff. To say they have it easier is to be like, "Well, I'm dependent on cows because I like a nice juicy steak, but fortunately they're the ones who got mad cow disease instead of me." The burden of feeding you is going to spread out among the remaining animals (chickens, pigs, etc.) and you're not going to get the particular kind of meat you wanted, so you're still affected.