Replying to "trancendental vintologi"

Admin

Administrator
He/she did talk about supposed issues with vintologi (in it's current form) on kiwifarms:

https://kiwifarms.net/members/transcendental-vintologi.80464/

Most of the people I have seen in the vintologi discord server don't seem to completely care about the larger picture. Also many have high "AQ" so don't get phased by a lot of Adolf's thinking. When I look at his arguments regarding fertility, I just think "Eh, even if this is true it is not the politically smartest hill to die on. Furthermore, having people breed at such a young age goes against eugenic principles. For one, since adolescents are physically and mentally underdeveloped, then choosing from such a sample gives inaccuracies as to their genetic potential. Secondly, if fertility is what we want, we could just artificially select for fertility at older ages just as we genetically modify foods to expire slower". In general I feel as though darwinian vintologi is outdated. We will have designer babies soon anyways. Honestly eugenics in general might not be as effective as people hype it up to be.

My name isn't very serious, though I do respect Adolf. He is one of the only people I have met on the interwebz with an autism level close to my own (so autistic you start writing entire philosophical, political, and religious systems on your spare time). He is also a very based individual (and that is with the original meaning of "based", as opposed to the term now just devolving into "I agree with this guy"). Like, people point out the pedo, trans, and eugenics stuff. No one mentions his entirely partial suggested method to deal with people who have committed severe crimes: 'if he's a chad, give him a slap on the wrist. If a lesser male, force him to participate in gladiator blood sports. At least he will have some fun before he goes'. Also the semi-schizo physics and metaphysics discussions are comfy too.

If you have a similar mixture of autism and schizophrenia, I would give the actual vintologi community (not transmaxxing which is just full of edgy trans 4channers and redditors) a try.

Admin

Administrator
since adolescents are physically and mentally underdeveloped, then choosing from such a sample gives inaccuracies as to their genetic potential
This is not actually supported by data

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/233484271_Ideal_partner_preferences_among_adolescents

Young people are capable of making good decision, the issue young people have (generally) is mostly impulsivity and lack of knowledge (due to the dysfunctional school system and ignorant parents). Young people are still arguably smarter than old people:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-myth-of-the-teen-brain-2007-06/

But this of course only applies when the teen/child select his/her own partner, it does not matter much if anything for forced marriages.

Admin

Administrator
Secondly, if fertility is what we want, we could just artificially select for fertility at older ages just as we genetically modify foods to expire slower". In general I feel as though darwinian vintologi is outdated.
One issue with genetic engineering is that it's not really in your biological interest to allow these massive changes to happen. The more you modify your offspring the less you pass on.

It's not clear if it's even possible to modify females to achieve longer fertility window but even if it is it would take time before we would benefit from that and it's also not really needed. Pushing for higher fertility is a likely consequence of "societal survival of the fittest" it's not about doing what's good for the planet as a whole.

What you can do with genetic engineering is actually rather limited unless you give up on backwards breeding compatibility. Creating a new specie however result in many other issues, there would be a strong biological incentive to exterminate the other species.

Admin

Administrator
No one mentions his entirely partial suggested method to deal with people who have committed severe crimes: 'if he's a chad, give him a slap on the wrist. If a lesser male, force him to participate in gladiator blood sports.
The word "chad" is never used in the vintologi bible, nor is it stated that the value of a human being is determined by looks.

Eh, even if this is true it is not the politically smartest hill to die on.
The moment you start caving to political correctness there is no end to the bad policies you will have to put up with. People who cave to political pressure cannot be trusted since they will turn on you when you need them the most.