Russia Interfered in the 2016 Election

Like Nathe Dawgg Larson, I also hate the f**king Russians. They pulled off a whole lot of psyops on the Internet, including Pizzagate and the rest of it. As an Israeli I'm supposed to be pro-Trump, and to an extent I am, but that doesn't change the fact the Russians meddled in the US 2016 Elections in favor of Trump. That Mueller could not pinpoint all the responsible individuals is irrelevant; hackers gonna hack.

Seth Putnam said, "I went back in time and voted for Hitler," and if I were an American, I would say, "I went back in time and voted for Hillary." Why? Because that would get alt-righters (alt-retards) massively triggered. Trump kisses Israel's ass all the time like the good goy he has always been, which is certainly very flattering, but my priorities are different; I want to see dumb midwit Americucks upset, and most of all I hate the scheming, conniving kikes Russians who definitely deserve a Color Revolution & to fall under American and/or Chinese hegemony.

I'll laugh when Putin kicks the bucket.

upyr

most of all I hate the scheming, conniving kikes Russians who definitely deserve a Color Revolution & to fall under American and/or Chinese hegemony.
Says the Israeli. Good luck making a revolution in Russia. Last time they tried they got shelled (Chechnya).

Russia may have preffered Trump simply becuase he would delegitimize the presidency, he is an obvious sharlatan and he just rely on other people to work for him.

This may be a general weakness with democracies, other hostile countries will support parties/candidates that would be destructive.

Leucosticte

Russia may have preffered Trump simply becuase he would delegitimize the presidency, he is an obvious sharlatan and he just rely on other people to work for him.

This may be a general weakness with democracies, other hostile countries will support parties/candidates that would be destructive.
Czarist Russia wasn't a democracy, but didn't they still get undermined by other countries that supported the communists?

Russia will definitely attempt to interfere in 2020; they will both be hacking the elections, and using "influence campaigns" (with emphasis on the internet) to keep Trump in place, by trolling the American public day and night with sensational fakenews about the Democrats.

Soon enough, the "Democrats are SATANIC PEDOPHILES" narrative will resurface in a new version. This will be a Kremlin's work.

Edit: I just realized that Putin might be called the "Kremlin Gremlin." Ha!