The losage of study time

Creamer

I constantly study. I have studied mountains of books, and i have learned un avoidably
Much of the shit you study, as useful as you may think, at the moment, it is, a great percentage of the skills and knowledge you have accumulated will be as good as shit whatever you do.

Like some of the shit i studied vb
Net, xamarin, arabic, certain food recipes and much more is useless to me.

On the bright side i do carry there essence on to other new studies, such as algorithms,
Which enable me to study and develope much faster and mich more timeless skills and techniques.

Such as prepping, and AGI, which is simply about getting some love.

To think foids are so inferior that one has to do all this work to get such simplicity.
Even if you were to say, we live in the matrix and that is how shit goes, there is no logical compromise to justify 1 chad or tyrone hogging up a metropolitan of foids.

And so the only way to beat agent smith and solve the matrix is to break the rules of the matrix, to bend the very fabric of it and promote AGIGFs. Nature finds a balance
This is the other side of the equation.

Foids are the juice in the bottom of the shit bag.

Admin

Administrator
The issue is that we do not live in a meritocratic society, often you get promoted by conforming to an existing structure and passing official tests, this is especially the case when it comes to to healthcare and psychiatry.

Sure you can try to start your own business but that will be difficult, you will need to take on a lot of risk and it can take a long time to even reach the stage where you stop bleeding money.

Creamer

The issue is that we do not live in a meritocratic society, often you get promoted by conforming to an existing structure and passing official tests, this is especially the case when it comes to to healthcare and psychiatry.

Sure you can try to start your own business but that will be difficult, you will need to take on a lot of risk and it can take a long time to even reach the stage where you stop bleeding money.
To open a business you need a simple skill
To provide some service, a capital of about 5 years wagecucking which includes cussioning in case your business flops, and take a course on the steps to open a business. This is mostly a 60% chance of success. After about 5 years it could become self sufficient and you can stop doing the actual work.

Admin

Administrator
It's almost impossible to get rich by being an employee, still it's probably the best path for most people since they lack the skills required to run a business sucessfully, most people are bad when it comes to decision making and will thus run a business they start in the ground.

upyr

Studying is good. Knowledge is a better interest than many. Knowledge is always there for one to appreciate. It does not fail like people can fail.

Creamer

It's almost impossible to get rich by being an employee, still it's probably the best path for most people since they lack the skills required to run a business sucessfully, most people are bad when it comes to decision making and will thus run a business they start in the ground.
Indeed, unless you ingerit a house, wagecucking you are just working to survive, your best shot is to find a better job by maxing a narrow set of skills, or gamble and open a business preferablly with some coinvestors.

Creamer

If you are a chad tho, you can pimp some of your harem foids to get paypigs money.
Sell foot dust spit, shit cuckies, dirty audios and vids on clip stores online.

Luckily most foids and chads are too stupid even for this.