Un believable evil

Creamer

Some whores customer BF dared to wish me a happy new year with his whore GF next to him smiling and shit, he also had a 2nd foid with him.

I ignored him so he insisted and said
Hey i said happy new year, to which i replayed
I heard you.

I wish horrors upon then.

Admin

Administrator
You might get fired eventually if this continues. You do seem to suffer from extreme jealousy to the point where it disrupts your daily activities.

The only thing i can think of that is likely to help is estrogen possibly combined with bicalutamide. Maybe you could do an experiment trying that for a weak and see if it makes you more accepting and happy?

Most people would probably suggest therapy for you but i am pretty sure that wouldn't work.

Antipsychotics may also make you more manageable but that has horrible side effects like shrinking your brain so it's not really a good idea.

Creamer

You might get fired eventually if this continues. You do seem to suffer from extreme jealousy to the point where it disrupts your daily activities.

The only thing i can think of that is likely to help is estrogen possibly combined with bicalutamide. Maybe you could do an experiment trying that for a weak and see if it makes you more accepting and happy?

Most people would probably suggest therapy for you but i am pretty sure that wouldn't work.

Antipsychotics may also make you more manageable but that has horrible side effects like shrinking your brain so it's not really a good idea.
Im already repulsive to foids and you want me to get mantits too?