VisaJourney people are speculating about what Trump's immigration suspension will consist of

Leucosticte

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/737649-immigration-suspension-executive-order-mega-thread/

They're pretty upset about being kept apart from their foreign fiancees. Idk man, I used to have a higher opinion of that whole program, but you have to know how to use it properly. E.g., don't use it to bring non-virgins into the country, and don't rely on Filipinas' traditionalism to save you from divorce if you're not making any money.

But at any rate, if you're bringing in a foreign bride, chances are she's non-white anyway, so what's even the point. Your kids will be the next ER or Zesto or something. That's how these monstrosities get created. (Although Zesto is actually worse than ER; at least ER did something cool, even if he was miserable.)

Anyway, I find it hard to sympathize with VisaJourneyers and their plight, because they certainly didn't sympathize with me in mine. On the other hand, I acknowledge they probably have to learn the hard way that this immigration shit is not really the answer to our mating problems. A little patriarchy would go a long way; then we could marry chicks from our own culture and keep them under control.

Also, I think it's dumb to use the coronavirus for any political purpose, including shutting down immigration. Just do stuff the honest way rather than using some fake virus as an excuse.

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
They could just move to some other country themselves instead. Why stay in the US if you dont have to?

Other countries have lower AoC so your legal options would improve on that front too.

Leucosticte

They could just move to some other country themselves instead. Why stay in the US if you dont have to?

Other countries have lower AoC so your legal options would improve on that front too.
It depends on what kind of job you have. If you're a handyman or something like that, you can make good money in the U.S. but you'll barely get paid anything in countries like the Philippines. Same applies if you're a doctor; their doctors barely get paid squat, even though they have to attend a lot of school just like one would in America (although at least in the Philippines, tuition is a lot cheaper, because the teachers probably aren't getting paid much either).

If you're writing code, on the other hand, you can probably make good money from anywhere in the world that has an Internet connection.