What happens when chicks come to incel sites

Leucosticte

It's a tough situation for an admin, because not only are guys going to be critical of these chicks, but there's always going to be someone who wants to use the chick as a verbal punching bag if he can't get any pussy (or nudes, or other positive attention) from her. But, if you discipline him, then people can say you're taking a foid's side over a dude, and question your motives for this, or just say that if you were a real misogynist, you would never defend a feral chick who's being attacked. And there's some truth to that. There's also the fact that foids can be ultrasensitive, or play the victim, etc. and cause drama that way.

Sad to say, there's no way you can just hand her over to be confined in someone's basement (where she wouldn't have Internet access) and raped by said individual, which is what she deserves, and what would resolve the whole situation.

So it's a situation that's going to rapidly devolve into a lot of chaos and acrimony, kind of like if you have a room full of hydrogen and pure oxygen gas. All it takes is the slightest spark to set it off, and then BOOM! Next thing you know, the place looks like the Apollo 1 capsule.

Since this is a no-win situation, everyone is going to fail at it in one way or another, and then they'll fight about that, saying, "Well, I failed in x way, but at least I didn't fail in y way, like you did."

So for example, let's say you try to get the girl's pussy by x means, but fail, and give up. Maybe another guy didn't try to get her pussy at all; he gave up without even trying, and said, "Well, I just didn't think she was worth the effort of even trying." He's going to hold himself up as superior for being smart enough not to even make an attempt.

He's going to be like, "That's like how I'm smart enough not to play the lottery; your return of investment is going to tend to be negative." You can look at it that way, or you can say, "Well, if I'm about to die of starvation, and I only have $1 left in my pocket, I can either buy a chicken sandwich from McDonald's and last maybe a day longer, or I can play the lottery and maybe save myself."

Bottom line is, getting attached to friends really sets you up for a hard fall, because you're basing a lot of your beliefs about each other on illusions; and when a girl shows up, that's when a lot of those illusions will become evident as what they are. https://vintologi.com/threads/at-any-given-time-your-friendships-are-based-largely-on-illusion.585/

Oxblood

As an ex-admin, I can tell you what I have learned: you have to ban foids, not only that you have to ban users who are orbiting them. Usually the male orbiters are not active users, so there is no harm in banning them.

Leucosticte

As an ex-admin, I can tell you what I have learned: you have to ban foids, not only that you have to ban users who are orbiting them. Usually the male orbiters are not active users, so there is no harm in banning them.
Depending on the chick, the male orbiters could be the vast majority of the userbase, so if you ban all of them, there's basically only one guy left, and he's a wannabe orbiter who only refrained from orbiting because he wasn't sure of the best orbital techniques.

Oxblood

Depending on the chick, the male orbiters could be the vast majority of the userbase, so if you ban all of them, there's basically only one guy left, and he's a wannabe orbiter who only refrained from orbiting because he wasn't sure of the best orbital techniques.
You ban them and encourage misogyny. Create fake accounts with female pics to spot the orbiters.

Leucosticte

You ban them and encourage misogyny. Create fake accounts with female pics to spot the orbiters.
That would've meant banning basically everyone but fukurou, Bruce/mkdir, and possibly SuperCheat. There would not have even been anyone left to run the board, unless we were going to hand it over to SuperCheat, which always ends disastrously because he ends up just closing it to new member registration so that the site totally dies. (Bruce preemptively declined to take over the leadership.)

Leucosticte

When you enforce misogyny, unsuspected people come and join you. They find you and know who you are.

People are hiding, you are a CIA agent, you know better than me how to attract edgy people
Yeah, but you still have to have people to run the site, and basically every incel site owner or leader is MGTOW/nearcel rather than truecel.