Dating cis females as trans girl?

There are cis femas who find trans girls attractive, you might have to go for someone less attractive and also accept the fact that she want for you due to some fetish for trans girls.
fetish for trans girls? the lesbian scene i see so far is rather freaked out by tgirls. maybe you are confusing males who have a fetish for tgirls with pre op (that scene is huge)

Admin

Administrator
fetish for trans girls? the lesbian scene i see so far is rather freaked out by tgirls. maybe you are confusing males who have a fetish for tgirls with pre op (that scene is huge)
No i am talking about cis females with a thing for trans girls, they dont have to identify as lesbian.

are you talking about pre op trans? they re into? from my experience they rather left the boat as soon as they found out. also in those tranny chats, you see only dudes. maybe 3% females here and there.

Admin

Administrator
are you talking about pre op trans? they re into? from my experience they rather left the boat as soon as they found out. also in those tranny chats, you see only dudes. maybe 3% females here and there.
It's a small pool of people to go after.

Admin

Administrator
I have noticed that a lot of cis lesbians seem to be rather sex hostile in addition to being very androphobic, not really a good match with trans girls.

The one advantage trans females have when dating cis gynephilic females is that they can make them pregnant, a cis & trans female can have children together, that's the only real advantage with these relationships. Unfortunatily there are multiple issues to overcome
0. using banked sperm is messy & impractical (HRT will typically cause temporary infertility).
1. banking sperm is expensive and messy
2. transphobia among cis lesbians.
3. Sexual incompatibility.

But many females who identify as lesbian would probably rather get impregnated by a male (NI method) over being impregnated by a trans girl.

2. transphobia among cis lesbians.
yeah this....

is a huuuge problem there. saw it was discussed in lesbo forums a few times.
i went once to an lgbt meeting group. the cis lesbo/bi gals hung around in their own clique (female only), everyone else wasn' t really welcome. they did talk to some gay guys , here and there though.

recently a friend told me, how for a woman it doesn' t matter whether she is a hetro or lesbo , she still has her life handed to her, thats why many dont need these online platforms to meet people, other than using them as ego boosters.

another problem i see, we don' t really have rl spots to meet lesbo/bi women in our daily life, other than these hostile online platforms. (unless you re still in some high school)

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
is a huuuge problem there. saw it was discussed in lesbo forums a few times.
They might make some excuse such as "genital preferences" but many people find out that it's even harder after SRS unless it's really successful

reddit.com/r/transmaxxing/comments/dy9dyk/srs_is_not_that_bad_when_you_get_it_with_a_good/

But it's difficult to find pictures of good looking neo-vaginas, it's possible the story above is fake.

https://vintologi.com/posts/215

You will probably have more success dating keeping your dick and going for the small group of cis female chasers.
I went once to an lgbt meeting group. the cis lesbo/bi gals hung around in their own clique (female only), everyone else wasn' t really welcome. they did talk to some gay guys , here and there though. Another problem i see, we don' t really have rl spots to meet lesbo/bi women in our daily life, other than these hostile online platforms. (unless you re still in some high school)
This is a general problem when trying to date females, they make themselves really inaccessible, it's difficult to even get into her friendzone. Maybe they are afraid they will fall in love with a loser if they let one enter into her circle of friends.

Recently a friend told me, how for a woman it doesn' t matter whether she is a hetro or lesbo , she still has her life handed to her, thats why many dont need these online platforms to meet people, other than using them as ego boosters.
Their transphobia might be about fear of losing privileges since some people will be able to get the same by transitioning, in reality males are typically very unwilling to change their sex even when they would actually benefit from it.

But it's difficult to find pictures of good looking neo-vaginas, it's possible the story above is fake.
that is strange, because there are a lot of reports where the neo vaginas look even better than cis women's nowadays. i spoke to a few post ops and all reported very good results. the medicine nowadays allows soo much when it comes to this, you will be surprised.

You will probably have more success dating keeping your dick and going for the small group of cis female chasers.
wait, cis females who chase after trannys with dicks? i dont think lots of them exist, they are rather creeped out by it.
what specific platforms do you know where they seek such trannys?

also, don' t forget, even if we would find 1. once you start taking hormones, your erectile function stops, you still can ejaculate but no longer getting hard.

This is a general problem when trying to date females, they make themselves really inaccessible, it's difficult to even get into her friendzone..
yes, hellbythedashboardlight pointed out how women nowadays are simply not interested in men, they have their lifes , social circles, (also other men chasing them), in fact some even see men as an impediment on their so called careers, plus men are always available like in a roach motel.

(105 men being born on 100 women, makes it also great for females https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2019/essay/you-should-be-worrying-about-the-woman-shortage ) (in india and china its even worse, 40 & 70 more million men due to abortions.)

Their transphobia might be about fear of losing privileges
thats a great point there, i m sure tons of women are very aware of their power in society but always claim to be the victims and all these simps and white knights fall for it. what a great game to play when sitting high on the throne.

in reality males are typically very unwilling to change their sex even when they would actually benefit from it.
yeah the fear by some of being unpassable is huge. and the lack of support afterwards. trust me, i ve seen some AGPs who done it, very lonely and unhappy. (many were unpassable too) one even admitted to me , if he could he would go back being a male.

Admin

Administrator
that is strange, because there are a lot of reports where the neo vaginas look even better than cis women's nowadays. i spoke to a few post ops and all reported very good results. the medicine nowadays allows soo much when it comes to this, you will be surprised.
I dont trust testimonials, i want to see pictures for myself before i believe it. I have noticed that a lot of trans individuals simply have a very different standard than me as what counts as a good result, i think they are coping (reality denial).

wait, cis females who chase after trannys with dicks? i dont think lots of them exist, they are rather creeped out by it.
what specific platforms do you know where they seek such trannys?

also, don' t forget, even if we would find 1. once you start taking hormones, your erectile function stops, you still can ejaculate but no longer getting hard.
I heard you can still get erections after transitioning, dr will power states it depend on your T levels. We need to look into this.

yes, hellbythedashboardlight pointed out how women nowadays are simply not interested in men, they have their lifes , social circles, (also other men chasing them), in fact some even see men as an impediment on their so called careers, plus men are always available like in a roach motel.

(105 men being born on 100 women, makes it also great for females https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2019/essay/you-should-be-worrying-about-the-woman-shortage ) (in india and china its even worse, 40 & 70 more million men due to abortions.)
This parents that aborted female babies are retards, what were they thinking?

HellByTheDashboardLight destroyed FACEandLMS in a debate earlier partly becuase of higher IQ but maybe he was into something about females preferring weak men who they can control.

Two females tried to offer me sex when i made it clear i wanted to make them pregnant, they were unwilling to have children and was thinking that i would cave and enter into a relationship anyway, they then gave up when it became clear i wouldn't cave and ghosted me.

Thats a great point there, i m sure tons of women are very aware of their power in society but always claim to be the victims and all these simps and white knights fall for it. what a great game to play when sitting high on the throne.
I remember once that a female ranted openly about how it was better to be female, i argued back like an idiot but i later realized that she was right and simply a bit deranged openly bragging about how much better her life was than mine. Girls aware of their privileges will not be any nices to you.

Yeah the fear by some of being unpassable is huge. and the lack of support afterwards. Trust me, i ve seen some AGPs who done it, very lonely and unhappy. (many were unpassable too) one even admitted to me: if he could he would go back being a male.
The general trans community might hugbox you initially but they will not give you any read support or valuable advice, often they will react very badly if you start talking to openly about things.

The general trans community might hugbox you initially but they will not give you any read support or valuable advice, often they will react very badly if you start talking to openly about things.
yeah i was in some very hostile tranny forum for a while, a while ago ( i think they shut it down later) they would refuse to talk about any non mainstream subjects.
if some of them was posting how depressed he was after transitioning , he would be mocked and ridiculed and quickly labeled as an individual case. (being it with sarcastic humor or smartass comments)

HellByTheDashboardLight destroyed FACEandLMS in a debate earlier partly becuase of higher IQ
yeah he had some very high IQ vids, before he lost his mind at some point.

I was on a dating site, (where they have mostly lesbo/bi females)
and recently a tranny wrote me there, clicked on like in my profile. althought he tried hard with make up and stuff, i figured its not a real woman, but a tranny. (now i dont mind if they suffer and do what they have to do) but i definetly dont wanna date them, because it would constantly remind me of myself, and my own struggles with it. i know it sounds paradoxical, but on the other hand , i dont mind walking with a disabled person in public, or helping them out. i worked as a caregiver for a while too.
its just this tranny memory and all these negative associations i have with it.

so yeah, this reality of , once transitioning = your dating pool mutating into trannies and men to chose from, scares me.

Admin

Administrator
yeah i was in some very hostile tranny forum for a while, a while ago ( i think they shut it down later) they would refuse to talk about any non mainstream subjects.

if some of them was posting how depressed he was after transitioning , he would be mocked and ridiculed and quickly labeled as an individual case. (being it with sarcastic humor or smartass comments)
From experience a lot of trans forums are really hostile, you cannot really speak your mind and you will not get good advice.

A good test is to type "i was prescribed spironolactone and 2mg estradiol valerate" if they know their shit they will tell you that you should use a better blocker (such as bicalutamide or cyproterone acatate), this also test that they are capable of pointing these things out even when you are not directly asking for help.

I was on a dating site, (where they have mostly lesbo/bi females)

and recently a tranny wrote me there, clicked on like in my profile. althought he tried hard with make up and stuff, i figured its not a real woman, but a tranny. (now i dont mind if they suffer and do what they have to do) but i definetly dont wanna date them, because it would constantly remind me of myself, and my own struggles with it. i know it sounds paradoxical, but on the other hand , i dont mind walking with a disabled person in public, or helping them out. i worked as a caregiver for a while too.

its just this tranny memory and all these negative associations i have with it.
That's what often happens when you start transitioning to late or if there is something else that result in you having a bad result, other people will tell you were not born female but they will not point it out, just treat you overall worse.
so yeah, this reality of , once transitioning = your dating pool mutating into trannies and men to chose from, scares me.
If you are going to try to date cis females you need to give up on trying to get validation from females who identify as lesbian, you need to accapting of the fact that she is a chaser.

It will probably be easier if you havn't undergone SRS.

myself, i didnt transition at all, just did the classic, hair wig, shave thing. so i dont know how the result would be, but if i went for it, i would make sure to get ffs , i think 95% apgs need it.

srs, idk , without it i think you will end up attracting a bunch of fetishists (more worse, feel incomplete yourself) unless your an hsts.

Admin

Administrator
how you determinte Trans girls as?
You were not born female but still have female secundary sex characteristics.
hsts thats the term for homosexual transexuals, they were gay as males, and never been into females, usually the best category to transition and finding a man afterwards.
Some will fit into that category but other people will be more bisexual. AGP is common in cis girls too

https://www.juliaserano.com/av/Serano-CaseAgainstAutogynephilia.pdf

which of these categorys would you see yourself in? and would you transition by the age of mid 30s as well? or trying to handle being a locked male?

how is that supposed to work, she will spot that something is wrong sooner or later. also, if you have self rejection as a male, thats doomed to fail

Admin

Administrator
she will spot that something is wrong sooner or later.
Most people dont pay attention to details and they are not smart enough to put the pieces together.

You are doing the mistake of projecting your high intelligence upon other people.

Oxblood

I think some women would pay to humiliate a trannymaxed male, maybe fucking you in the ass while they use a strapon.