Feminazis try to argue girls shouldn't send men nudes

Leucosticte

Admin

Administrator
Females will typically send nudes even if you have not even asked for it if they find you attractive.

For some reason these FDS types are very much against the strategy of hooking (nudes, OND, etc) even though it's an effective strategy. They instead advocate for forcing they guy to pay for dates, etc.

They call themselves feminists while being obsessed with extracting resources from men (instead of actually finding a good partner).

adolf512

Staff member
I can think of 2 examples where females tried to hook me with sex even though made it clear i wanted children and they didn't, they probably assumed i would cave but then they realized i wouldn'f and decided to ghost me.

If you dont know here real identity it would be difficult to hurt her in any meaningful way, there are millions of nudes online and if it somehow become a big deal she would be viewed as the victim while you ade the bad guy.

Oxblood

They can argue all they want. Foids want us to see their vaginas. It’s better for feminists to build the usual anti-patriarchy stance and describe this practice as a revolutionary one