Hey Poison, did you have to hit me with the cookie ban over at YellowBunny.co

Leucosticte

@Poison that was kinda fucked up, plus it's hypocritical as hell to put, "Sabotage of forums, abuse of moderation powers" given that that's the very definition of what you did to the Larson network and Lookism.

@Curious Vintologist At this point you're also censoring stuff like my threatening email to the POTUS by keeping Blackpill.online private. https://blackpill.online/threads/okay-im-gonna-post-my-threatening-letter-to-the-potus-again.1175/

@Curious Vintologist Can I have an account over at Blackpill.online so I can view old posts and stuff? Thanks.

Creamer

This is why you need to rebuild your own.
Zesto is in to sick cuck femdom shit putting foids in charge. Maybe chad told her to do it,
The chad she is fucking in her pussy

Poison

Yeah but I came up with the whole concept for YellowBunny.co. Come to think of it, I did the same for Weebs.
You just gave out a general idea for Weebs but I'm the one who told you what the domain should be and the culture.

YellowBunny was just a name which I don't particularly like and chose just to troll you. That site is most likely getting shut down when it expires or rebranded.

If they had .pop domains I'd name is City.pop and make it an 80s J-pop idol tribute site.

Leucosticte

SuperCheatBros idea, he runs all the sites now, I just handle LT.
When I said that it was Reggie's idea to put the leash on Florelle, everyone said, "As site owner, YOU'RE responsible for what he does on your site." So it's the same way with anything SuperCheat does on sites you own; you're responsible for it.

Creamer

When I said that it was Reggie's idea to put the leash on Florelle, everyone said, "As site owner, YOU'RE responsible for what he does on your site." So it's the same way with anything SuperCheat does on sites you own; you're responsible for it.
Thats why you should open a site

Curious Vintologist

Staff member
Well, he obviously lacks the ability to build up traffic, which was his main selling point back when he wanted to be admin.
SuperCheatBros idea, he runs all the sites now, I just handle LT.
We have gotten traffic. We had new accounts and more activity
Plus I asked if Zesto wanted you gone from YellowBunny and he said yes
You just like him because he's a butt-kisser and you prize a superficial loyalty above all else. I, in contrast, like Machiavelli know to avoid flatterers and only give power to the most talented and trustworthy individuals. https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Prince_(Marriott)/Chapter_23
He's just a good friend of mine and he requested it. He wanted you gone from all of the sites.

Leucosticte

He's just a good friend of mine and he requested it. He wanted you gone from all of the sites.
Why are you friends with a guy who would betray someone's trust by doing an rm -rf / --no-preserve-root on his server? Do you think he's not gonna fuck you over as soon as he thinks it's in his interests to do so? He's already kinda fucking you over by not supporting your efforts to increase traffic on, and relevance of, the sites he gave you to run.

Or do you think you can keep kissing his ass so much that he'll never betray you?

You might say, "Well, you fucked me over too by banning me for awhile" but Zesto's behavior was actually more unsavory, even if it wasn't directed toward you.

Curious Vintologist

Staff member
Why are you friends with a guy who would betray someone's trust by doing an rm -rf / --no-preserve-root on his server? Do you think he's not gonna fuck you over as soon as he thinks it's in his interests to do so? He's already kinda fucking you over by not supporting your efforts to increase traffic on, and relevance of, the sites he gave you to run.

Or do you think you can keep kissing his ass so much that he'll never betray you?
I haven't done much for Zesto or really kissed his ass, not to mention i've barely been around lately, and I don't know what happened between you two because I was gone for nearly a month. Plus, he won't do anything to me unless I fuck with him or cross him (same with everyone else)
He's already kinda fucking you over by not supporting your efforts to increase traffic on, and relevance of, the sites he gave you to run.
IDK, the sites are basically just a sandbox. He is focused on Looks Theory rn.
I unbanned you btw, but I banned you on YB because he wanted me to. I can't do anything about the other accounts because they were apparently deleted.

Curious Vintologist

Staff member
@Leucosticte I don't want to start shit over this, and I said what happened was overkill. I was simply requested to ban you on YB because he wanted you gone. He likes me because I've been friends with him even before his return. I knew of his identity before he revealed it. I told you already, your beef is with him. Don't involve me in this.

Leucosticte

@Leucosticte I don't want to start shit over this, and I said what happened was overkill. I was simply requested to ban you on YB because he wanted you gone. He likes me because I've been friends with him even before his return. I knew of his identity before he revealed it. I told you already, your beef is with him. Don't involve me in this.
Well, Zesto's trying to pass the buck and say, "SuperCheatBros idea, he runs all the sites now, I just handle LT." Do you care that he throws you under the bus like that and uses you as someone to blame for stuff?

Zesto can seem superficially likeable, and he probably said some nice things to you; doesn't mean he's really a good friend to you, and someone you can count on to not betray you at some point when he decides that would be in his best interests. He doesn't seem to have ethics that would prevent him from acting like that.

Unless maybe that one incident is something that's outside of what it's his usual character to do? But he did the same thing to Lookism, so maybe there is a pattern of behavior there.

Curious Vintologist

Staff member
Well, Zesto's trying to pass the buck and say, "SuperCheatBros idea, he runs all the sites now, I just handle LT." Do you care that he throws you under the bus like that and uses you as someone to blame for stuff?
He's somewhat right. I actually was the one who asked about it (out of curiousity) and he told me to ban you from YB as well because he was talking about removing you from the sites.

Poison

I approve.

It's true.

If I truly do have control of YellowBunny, I'll be willing to unban you @Leucosticte. There's no point in having this bad blood.
Do whatever you want with all my sites, I only take executive control over LT.

I'll assist you with the others in a maintenance role.

I haven't done much for Zesto or really kissed his ass, not to mention i've barely been around lately, and I don't know what happened between you two because I was gone for nearly a month. Plus, he won't do anything to me unless I fuck with him or cross him (same with everyone else)
You've done more than I could've ever asked for.

I unbanned you btw, but I banned you on YB because he wanted me to. I can't do anything about the other accounts because they were apparently deleted.
You asked me I said yes.