I hate people who call themselves "mentors" or "coaches"

Leucosticte

I don't mean the ones who are assigned those titles by some company or organization or team or whatever, but the ones who decide to attach that label to themselves and go around trying to self-consciously teach others. They're trying to give themselves some authority by giving themselves a title that says they're above other people and qualified to be the one telling them what they should do, but it's mostly BS and what's going to end up happening is that if you disagree with them or don't do what they tell you, they're going to say that you're a failed student.

adolf512

Staff member
Not sure if people who get an official title are any better. They think they know better only becuase they got some official title.

I once had an FtM psychologist gaslight me and tell me i should send my psychietrist a link to vintologi, he/she was probably hoping i would be stupid enough to do it and that they would lock me up on some psych ward.

I also had a guy tell me in the askAGP discord that i shouldn't talk about politics until i had studied it officially but when i asked what i needed to learn all he did was to link me some books that promoted various ideologies, he himself follow john stuart mill which is why he couldn't ban me from his platforms.

Leucosticte

Not sure if people who get an official title are any better. They think they know better only becuase they got some official title.

I once had an FtM psychologist gaslight me and tell me i should send my psychietrist a link to vintologi, he/she was probably hoping i would be stupid enough to do it and that they would lock me up on some psych ward.

I also had a guy tell me in the askAGP discord that i shouldn't talk about politics until i had studied it officially but when i asked what i needed to learn all he did was to link me some books that promoted various ideologies, he himself follow john stuart mill which is why he couldn't ban me from his platforms.
Yeah, that's psychologists, I'm talking about teachers, though.

A shitty teacher can always fall back on a curriculum and teach you out of a book. Someone who's just making up shit as they go along? Maybe not as much. They're probably gathering ideas from various sources, but a lot of times, they're not gonna wanna reveal their sources, because then you could just go to those sources and teach yourself as well as they could. Their attitude is gonna be, if you went directly to the sources, you'd fuck up without their help in properly understanding and applying the knowledge.

A lot of these self-appointed teachers are going to be on an ego trip, which they have to maintain at all times by emphasizing how beneath them you are. I suppose there were some game gurus like Roosh who learned from some black dudes and then shared some their knowledge, but they never went out of their way to be like, "Whoop de doo, I'm a teacher!" They had more of an attitude of being a peer who just happened to learn a little knowledge.

Psychologists are basically like doctors or physical therapists for the mind, except that unlike in other fields of medicine, we have a mass epidemic constantly going on. I mean, I guess one could say there's a mass epidemic of other stuff too like obesity and heart disease and diabetes and whatnot, but mental health issues just seem to constantly be suffered by millions, with the societal causes being denied, so it's a really profitable racket for them. Not only that, but with most illnesses, like obesity, people can point to a behavior that caused it, but with a lot of these mental disorders, the shrinks just point to genetics, which means that without eugenics, presumably these shrinks will be in business forever dealing with these disorders.

Plus, it would be considered abnormal if we constantly suffered physical pain, but who's to say that suffering mental pain a large percentage of the time isn't normal. Maybe we've just accepted it as normal, though, because it's all we've ever known, having lived in a sick society our whole lives. Some of the solutions to the pain, like giving everyone a hot JB wife, have been ruled out, so that doesn't leave much but these inadequate copes the shrinks wanna give us.

adolf512

Staff member
Schrinks always blame everything on the brain, if someone is ugly and ask his/her psychietrist about it he/she will just be told "you suffer from BDD". An exception is transgenderism where they caved due to political reasons, same with homosexuality earlier.

He was told he was autistic (asperger) but i think a lot of his social problems was caused by his uglyness.

adolf512

Staff member
I dont buy into the genetics explanation for mental illness, the real issue is that our modern lifestyles are really bad for the soul, Ted Kaczynski was right.

Sure we have plenty of resources and we can buy material things but we cannot satisfy our actual human needs. Sexuality is becoming increasingly restricted with ever increasing Age of Consent and affirmitive consent rules.

Before our civilisation we lived in relatively small tribes where we took care of each other and by building a strong tribe you would be able to oblitirate other tribes killing their males and raping their females including young girls.