Laurascape Rescue Blog

Laurascape is a one man rescue established in 2020. We help build a stray free community as an animal rights advocate. I have 14 dogs with me right now. And i feel like I wanna share how i feel whenever I rescue a voiceless especially when they are crying tears of joy because they are being saved and whenever I look in their eyes I don't just see a dog, I can see a soul, a living being who's willing to love you back unconditionally.

My first rescue dog's name is Shadow Fox but we call him Xengxeng. He was rescued amidst Taal Volcano eruption when everyone else is running for their lives. He was still chained in one of the fence post and his owner left him in that stage. We are about to ride a military truck going to the evacuation center when i saw and i decided to run and unchain him. Unfortunately evacuation centers does not allowed humans to have pet companions so I decided to just walk even if it's nowhere as long as we're together. Later on, a vehicle stopped and one of the passenger opens it window and offered us a ride. We stayed in their family house for a month then left Xengxeng there for two months to find a job and a house to stay. May 2020 when we finally got a job (we refers to me and my ex) and took Xengxeng back.

He's our alpha male at LaurasCape Rescue Crib.

e63afdac562095a70ccad396f90b9e45.0.jpg

Newly rescued puppies

Ditched puppies found a new at Laurascape Rescue Crib.

Yesterday I heard puppies crying out loud like they're hurting. I went outside to look for them but didn't find them. Later that night when we got home from buying some stuff i saw them at the gate chilling and clinging at each other to keep warm because they are so wet because it's raining the whole day and probably they've been outside no one knows how long. I immediately took them inside and dried them with a piece of cloth, gave them warm food and a comfortable place to sleep. I promise to myself that these guys will have a forever home with us.

Creamer

I believe foids who love dogs have the same amount as hatred for non chads
dogs are useless vile retarded animals, who eat, maul people, sniff piss, make messes, or fuck white girls

whatever foid can do with a dog she can do with non chadrones, but dogs have a big maxilla area which foids are hard wired to like

sleep with a dog, don't cry about the flees

dogs are useless vile retarded animals, who eat, maul people, sniff piss, make messes, or fuck white girls

whatever foid can do with a dog she can do with non chadrones, but dogs have a big maxilla area which foids are hard wired to like

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. well aren't we created different from each other?

Claire_Lovely

In some ways it is true that dogs aren't too useful. I have not had them personally because they do come with some burdens and take lots of responsibility to take care of.

However, it is important to take care of the dogs that are already here and many were abandoned and left in poor conditions. At the same time they are intelligent enough to provide companionship and they have evolved deeply alongside humans. Ideally we would control the breeding of dogs enough so that no more are produced in the future. Part of the work we're doing in the Philippines with these dogs is to raise awareness of the stray issue and to prevent further strays from coming about so instances of dog attacks and rabies can be reduced.

Also, hentai of dogs doing sex with white girls is good.

It is true that some women do like dogs. However it is overall better for society if women prefer raising dogs over having children or a boyfriend. This not only saves abandoned dogs but also prevents new children from being born that could be abandoned, so overall it's a large positive for humans and dogs.

Shiloh was rescued from an abandoned housing project nearby. He was around 2 months old at that time when I got him. I was new to this place back then and I've heard that people would just leave their pets in that place so that they can never get back to their houses. How bad people may seem at times but Shiloh has a good life with LaurasCape now.

I can say that rescuing give meaning to my life but aren't we entitled to what we want and what we can do? And I believe that the world or what we call planet was created not only for humans hence there are other creatures who coexist with us... Just saying...☺️☺️

Admin

Administrator
I can say that rescuing give meaning to my life but aren't we entitled to what we want and what we can do? And I believe that the world or what we call planet was created not only for humans hence there are other creatures who coexist with us... Just saying...☺️☺️
I think we all need to have at least some goal in life. Something to work towards.

Teddy is sibling to our late potchi. Potchi and Teddy was rescued a week ago. They had tough times in the streets. Children would toss them in the air and wait for them to drop on the floor and when they cry the children would laugh at them. Most people would kick them out of their gates and fence if they're trying to find a home to stay. Until I found them on a rainy day outside my gate. Unfortunately, potchi didn't make it. Teddy is recovering now from his brother's lost and is happy at LaurasCape Rescue Crib.

The first photo is the two of them together when i got them.

Screenshot_20221026-174238.jpg

IMG_20221107_114522_055.jpg

The new addition to our LaurasCape family, Mayo!

He was surrendered to us by his owner because they'd be going back to their province and she cannot afford to bring all 5 dogs with them. She approached me at the store where she is working at saying she saw my post on TikTok. Just happens that we lived at the same city so she decided to talk with me regarding her dog.

Surrendered by his owner.

Hey everyone,

We recently moved our dog rescue to a new house in the Philippines.

This is a much better area for them, it is spacious because there's a front and backyard they can go play sunbathe and roam around. we would eventually like to buy this home.

Laurascape continuously improving the lives of all our rescue and we will never stop here. Last December i have rescued a total of 4 puppies dumped in the streets, park and middle of the road.

Part of improving their lives, their skin problems will get treated as days go by and we will also post an update in every treatment done on each dogs. I also brought them outside for a walk in the morning for an exercise. And a lot more to come. Dogs are being fed with healthy food like vegetables and fruits. So let me hear your thoughts.

https://youtu.be/-kjHpXeFC2U

Hi everyone, i wanna share with you what food we are preparing for my dogs. Today i prepared mashed tofu blocks, squash, bitter gourd and eggplant and it is given to them with white rice.

Screenshot_20230122-184553.jpg
Screenshot_20230122-184607.jpg