"Let me just get rid of the distractions, and then my life will be filled with what I want"

Leucosticte

I think this is a fallacy a lot of people fall into.

E.g. you'll see a college student be like, "Okay, I'm getting rid of my gaming system and everything else that distracted me from my studies. I'm gonna adopt a minimalist lifestyle, so that I'll be forced to focus on my work." Then next thing you know, he's watching TV on his computer. Getting rid of the distractions doesn't magically produce a desire to study. He's just gonna find new stuff to distract himself with.

It's the same way with these web forums. They lack a certain kind of content, so they say, "Okay, let's just ban everything that doesn't fit within the purview of our site mission. Let's get rid of all off-topic posts, and then magically our site will fill up with on-topic posts." It doesn't really work. You're just gonna end up with a dead site.

I take a look at places like Roosh V Forum, where they say, "Okay, we're gonna archive all the game posts in a locked forum that's only available to members; it won't be viewable by non-members." So what's the new outlet going to be, for those who want to talk about game?

Well, guess it's going to be places like this. Kind of like how, with Weebs.fun management saying they don't want drama posts and whatnot, all that comes over here. But, we're able to deal with it more intelligently anyway; you don't really see it being a problem here because we don't have retards like GameDev who don't know how to discuss stuff properly. And we don't have guys like Zesto who just blindly cater to the crowd rather than formulating and expressing their own opinions which are based on some consistent way of thinking.

E.g. I asked him, "Didn't you kinda get rekt too, by that Asian girl you caught feelings for but didn't get any pussy from? The one you used to hang out with in the library?" He said, "Yeah but what I learned from that was priceless. I'm not sure you learned anything from this."

Can't remember if he posted anywhere about what the lesson was; he's removed the thread in question, so it's hard to say. I guess the lesson was, if you're a Greek-Peruvian mystery meat, even American noodlewhores won't like you. Okay, but that lesson is inapplicable to my situation, so what am I supposed to be learning?

Anyway, Zesto won't answer because he doesn't have the balls to go to a forum that he doesn't control. In fact, he tried to wipe out this forum, just like he wiped out RGIF when he wasn't allowed to be mod there anymore.

They have to do this Orwellian shit where they destroy whole manuscripts, books, dialogs, etc. whenever they get the opportunity, because they can't compete with what other sites like this offer.

upyr

The first 3 paragraphs (up to “It's the same way with these web forums.”) are an insightful reflection. The rest seems to be the result of you letting your resentment drive you. You seem to be a critical person. You could achieve more letting go of animosities, not as in reconciling, but as not wasting time hating on your former enemies. Do not let people you dislike live rent-free on your thoughts.

Leucosticte

The first 3 paragraphs (up to “It's the same way with these web forums.”) are an insightful reflection. The rest seems to be the result of you letting your resentment drive you. You seem to be a critical person. You could achieve more letting go of animosities, not as in reconciling, but as not wasting time hating on your former enemies. Do not let people you dislike live rent-free on your thoughts.
One could argue, the reason the white world is fucked up is that we concentrate too much on building new stuff, and not enough on destroying our enemies. The end result is that our enemies take what's ours and then destroy it.

We build so we can bless the world with our creations, and they shit on those. We are the only ones who can appreciate those creations and make the proper use of them.

The Larson Network would be a prime example. Zesto banned me from Weebs, so what did I do? Went over to RGIF and started building up that site instead. Then he deleted it.

Someone should probably strike him back, but it's actually easier/better just to criticize him because the truth is gonna do more damage. Or at least I cope by telling myself that.

I've already heard people talking about how he has the power now and I have no power. I forget who said that, but that seems to be the perception now that I don't have any sites, and perception is reality, in certain circles anyway.

Idrc; 90%+ of what I want to say, I can say on this site; the rest of what we did on RGIF/JBpill/etc. was just glorifying pedos or admiring those to whom pedos are attracted. I actually prefer being on others' sites, usually, to being on my own, but it's rare that I have the opportunity.

upyr

and not enough on destroying our enemies. The end result is that our enemies take what's ours and then destroy it.
That is a far point when one actually destroys one’s enemies. Simply hating them does not solve the problem.

The Larson Network would be a prime example. Zesto banned me from Weebs, so what did I do? Went over to RGIF and started building up that site instead. Then he deleted it.
Did you give somebody that banned you root access to your servers?

I've already heard people talking about how he has the power now and I have no power. I forget who said that, but that seems to be the perception now that I don't have any sites, and perception is reality, in certain circles anyway.
Can’t you restore your web sites like vintologi restored his?

Leucosticte

That is a far point when one actually destroys one’s enemies. Simply hating them does not solve the problem.
It makes them feel uncomfortable at having that much hatred directed at them. That's why they try to shut it down.

Did you give somebody that banned you root access to your servers?
I've long been a proponent of just-give-people-who-banned-you-root-access-to-your-server theory.

Can’t you restore your web sites like vintologi restored his?
I don't have a server that can handle that kind of edge.

upyr

It makes them feel uncomfortable at having that much hatred directed at them. That's why they try to shut it down.
What do you gain from making your enemies uncomfortable? Does it advance your causes or your goals? Hating people is as much a waste of time as is the “falling in love”. I should say that you seem to have fallen in hate with Zesto, a person that I do not even know, but from your postings, it is obvious. Better move on to other projects or dedicate to rebuilding the same. You can make a bigger difference in the world for it to be more like you want to be than falling in hate.

Leucosticte

What do you gain from making your enemies uncomfortable? Does it advance your causes or your goals? Hating people is as much a waste of time as is the “falling in love”. I should say that you seem to have fallen in hate with Zesto, a person that I do not even know, but from your postings, it is obvious. Better move on to other projects or dedicate to rebuilding the same. You can make a bigger difference in the world for it to be more like you want to be than falling in hate.
It distracts them from being able to pursue their goals. Sometimes, stopping your enemies is more important than doing your own thing, especially when you're not really in a position where you can do your own thing.

upyr

It distracts them from being able to pursue their goals.
Only if they are of the irrational type that tends to fall in hate too. As a MTF transsexual I get plenty of hate online (remarkably not IRL). It does not distract or hinder me in any way except in the time wasted in opening the message (few seconds). Sometimes when I am bored I reply to have fun of them. I tell them it delights me that my mere existence makes their lives miserable. You are on the receiving end of this to Zesto because you give him that power over you.

Leucosticte

Only if they are of the irrational type that tends to fall in hate too. As a MTF transsexual I get plenty of hate online (remarkably not IRL). It does not distract or hinder me in any way except in the time wasted in opening the message (few seconds). Sometimes when I am bored I reply to have fun of them. I tell them it delights me that my mere existence makes their lives miserable. You are on the receiving end of this to Zesto because you give him that power over you.
Well, I also see people trying to follow him; kinda pathetic how they just turn against me so they can get in his good graces and be a bigshot on a dead site, but that's how it goes.

adolf512

Staff member
The reason why you focus on "distractions" is becuase you dont have anything better to do.

I almost never play videogames now becuase i got far more interesting stuff to spend time on.

Poison

E.g. I asked him, "Didn't you kinda get rekt too, by that Asian girl you caught feelings for but didn't get any pussy from? The one you used to hang out with in the library?" He said, "Yeah but what I learned from that was priceless. I'm not sure you learned anything from this."
I imagine he thought th elesson would've been you never cuck out to a foid.

Anyway, Zesto won't answer because he doesn't have the balls to go to a forum that he doesn't control. In fact, he tried to wipe out this forum, just like he wiped out RGIF when he wasn't allowed to be mod there anymore.
Yeah it didn't have anything to do with taking away the admin of a Truecels loyalist and giving it to a guy who tried to purge the domains.

Poison

Idk, maybe it was towncel that did it.

Wasn't that his catchphrase, "I either run these sites or see them burnt to the ground around me."