Let's just suppose, hypothetically, I were living with a chick and our daughter

Leucosticte

And the agreement I had with my wife was, "Okay, I won't fuck our daughter, but we need to get rid of her when she hits puberty so I don't have to watch her prancing around the house with her curves swaying from side to side and her boobs bouncing up and down in her tight outfits," etc., tempting me. Basically we would need to get rid of her to a good home at that age; either marry her off or give her up for adoption to some family that has a young son who could play the husband role, although maybe his dad would subsidize the whole arrangement.

How would one find such a suitor, I wonder. I know there are guys out there who have the same idea, "I wanna find a young virgin for my teenage son" to take advantage of the Romeo-and-Juliet laws, so their son doesn't get stuck with a thot when he's older, but they don't know where to look for someone with such a daughter, who'd be willing to give her up.

Last edited:

adolf512

Staff member
There are no good options for that now and this makes it more expensive to raise children lowering the fertility rate.

Your best option as a male might be to just leave your old wife and have more children with a different female (if you can attract one for that), being monogamous as male limits your reproduction a lot.

Leucosticte

Anondump had those gay ribbons. Looked so silly on such a hardcore forum.
Speaking of Blackpill.online, what's up with making it logged-in user accessible only?! That's a vital museum of historical Florelle-worship, more notable in its significance than Mecca, Jerusalem, the Vatican, the Lumbini, Bodh Gaya, Sarnath, and Kushinagar combined.

See, this is why I would never use your sites again; if you're just gonna shit on my religion and deny me the right to practice my faith in accordance with the righteous precepts and ordinances of the holy doctrine of Florellism, then FUCK YOU.

Poison

Speaking of Blackpill.online, what's up with making it logged-in user accessible only?! That's a vital museum of historical Florelle-worship, more notable in its significance than Mecca, Jerusalem, the Vatican, the Lumbini, Bodh Gaya, Sarnath, and Kushinagar combined.

See, this is why I would never use your sites again; if you're just gonna shit on my religion and deny me the right to practice my faith in accordance with the righteous precepts and ordinances of the holy doctrine of Florellism, then FUCK YOU.

Don't know don't care.

Must be part of SuperCheatBros relaunch.

I'm just going to let him do his thing kind of like you did with Zesto in Weebs.fun 1.0 except without all the false flag DDOS attacks.

adolf512

Staff member
It's normal to love females as males, just lol at denying that and becoming a MGTOW coper.

Or the "i wouldn't fuck her if it even if it was legal" cope.

Leucosticte

Don't know don't care.

Must be part of SuperCheatBros relaunch.

I'm just going to let him do his thing kind of like you did with Zesto in Weebs.fun 1.0 except without all the false flag DDOS attacks.
Knowing SuperCheat, he might have clicked something in the admin panel and not even realized he was shutting it down for the general public.