[spoiler] nathan larson is dead

Creamer

yeap, those posts under leucosticte are actually some guy he hired with his allowance from his mom.
yeap, he got swatted and they swiss cheesed him.

deon

I cant reveal my source. But he is dead.

leucosticte was the realest nigga I knew on this forums.
you are probably in contact with him and he set you up to type this for the keks.

Admin

Administrator
It's too bad he flipped out after i replaced his avatar from

leucosticte0.jpg

to

He got very offended by that even though he is/was a loser, he is a pedophilie, he has talked about killing himselves. I just wanted to inform my users what type of person he was.

Admin

Administrator
The reason i changed his avatar was because he wrote the following

https://incels.wiki/w/Vintologi_(bible)

He reported what i sent him privately on that wiki without asking for permission first. He was the one who turned on me.

I checked the ip and he was one of the editors, not the same ip as he used for this forum but it goes to the same location.

deon

minifoids
now that's creative, @Creamer

He reported what i sent him privately on that wiki without asking for permission first. He was the one who turned on me.
you two didn't signed up any nondisclosure net agreement, besides that after you infringed on his account he decided to end it with
a final spam of CP.

Admin

Administrator
Multiple YouTubers have tried to raise awareness of the forum in recent weeks, urging their viewers to report its known web domains to authorities. It gained fresh attention yesterday after a video calling for its shutdown was shared on Reddit.
That explains why he has so many active users, people give him a lot of free advertisement, well that works until they shut down his website again.

Creamer

That explains why he has so many active users, people give him a lot of free advertisement, well that works until they shut down his website again.
They have his address and info. So a guy cant help but wonder why he is still free
Assuming it is still him posting.

Is what he is doing actually legal or are they
Evidence maxing for the time being?

Really this cuck has went far and beyond
To be chads cuck, get chad minifoids, and
Encourage foids to cuck himself with sick tales of their boyfriends.

He also hasnt posted proof that his daughter is his biological. Seeing as his wife prostituted herself to travel to him, i doubt it.

He really is a disqusting loser

Creamer

They cant shut him down like that.
He just gets a new domain, sends newletters to all the members emails, and finally has someone promote the new url on reddit youtube or another site.

The only ways are if he runs out of money.
This is where his smoking habbit and unemployment comes into play.

Admin

Administrator
They cant shut him down like that.
He just gets a new domain, sends newletters to all the members emails, and finally has someone promote the new url on reddit youtube or another site.
That's similar to how dailystormer was kept online. The issue with that (besides the cost of the domains) is that then old links to the website will stop working which is far from ideal.

The only ways are if he runs out of money.

This is where his smoking habbit and unemployment comes into play.
There are many ways for US authorities to get to him if they really want to. It's easy in his case since he is clearly violated US laws.

He has written in the past about being sent to psych-wards, forcefully comitting him there would also be effective.

Creamer

Finally his fucking sites are down. Or maybe he is doing maintanence on his physical server. Time will tell. No one would sponsor him now, not even his mom.

Admin

Administrator
Finally his fucking sites are down. Or maybe he is doing maintanence on his physical server. Time will tell. No one would sponsor him now, not even his mom.
Nobody really supported him, nobody really liked him, people tolerated him because of his usefulness to them.

I personally couldn't stand how he kept pushing for unviable political policies, he just ended up being a useful boogieman for feminists to attack, this is probably why he got attention in the first place.

I put effort into making sure the policies i suggest can be implemented and would work long-term, i am not particularly interested in trolling people for the sake of trolling, i do sometimes provoke but then it's by promoting the correct but radical position.

Creamer

He doesnt belong anywhere.
Not with incels cause he is a white knight goober pedocuck.
Not with normies cause he is an edgy pedo
Not with chads and stacies cause he is a beta
Not with friends cause he is a back stabber.
Not with his family cause he is an omega
Poorcel.
Not with his minifoids cause they dont like
Old guys like him.

I can see why he is suicidal, he only has his
Mom and his smokes, but he brought it on himself.

Admin

Administrator
Oh his site is back again, is it worth going over it trying to find good posts to copy?

Probably not.

He has a history of burning bridges, he wrote once about how he helped an african american stranger with a computer instead of playing chess with his friend and naturally his (former) friend got pissed off at him and that was the end of that friendship.

Creamer

Oh his site is back again, is it worth going over it trying to find good posts to copy?

Probably not.

He has a history of burning bridges, he wrote once about how he helped an african american stranger with a computer instead of playing chess with his friend and naturally his (former) friend got pissed off at him and that was the end of that friendship.
It would be beating a dead horse.it has been established he is a pedocuck.
But it could get your site more views

Admin

Administrator
After getting banned from incels.co he ended up redirecting his domains to that site instead of keeping up his own forums, he has a long habit of being a cuck like that.

He then gave the excuse "they are my brothers" and we pointed out to him that the notion of non-biological brotherhood is nonsense, it doesn't actually exist in the real world. One guy talked about how he had fallen for it once but then realized that the 'brotherhood' was just a cult where people got exploited for nothing in return. Of course he didn't want to accept what we just explained to him, he just ignored it and acted like nothing had happened and he kept behaving the same way afterwards, this was a general issue with him, his views remained exactly the same even after we explained how he was wrong, this happened over and over again.

He is the type of guy that treat you worse if you are nice to him, if you instead bully him he will behave better and try to appease you.

I wonder if he was born to have dysfunctional brain of if he got fucked up by psych-drugs (SSRI, etc).

Creamer

No one really does anything to stop him
He could become a billionair if he were to exploit the foids on his site. Theoretically speaking.

Time will tell where his shit show ends

Creamer

I keep telling people nathan daniel larson is a pedocuck. they never listen. but at least I get to say I told you so when the time comes.
she has him so cucked. I guess next she will have him hand over his server login to her boyfriend.

adolf512

Staff member
Administrators can see IP adresses for all users, they also have near omnipotent power, you might need backup files to restore the website if one of them go crazy.

Its not like reddit where all mod actions are reversible.

This is why this forum only have one administrator.

Creamer

There is probably a lesson to this.
I hand fed that cuck about 5000 blackpills
Not counting DMs.
I had thought my blackpills of themselfs made some difference in peoples logic to at least some degree. But he just shrugged them all off and proudly chose to be a cuck.

Heck they only gave him enough momentum
So that demasi bitch would make him a juggernut.

He could change the world for the worst.he gave chadrone access to minifoids.

Imagine so many minifoids rich snobby and cold like bell dolphine, selling piss for 10k a jar to thirsty SIMPs.

Atm i dont see anyone with the ability to stop him.

Only sexbots.

adolf512

Staff member
I know man, she sees all the attachments, IPs, emails, warnings, even DMs and PMs if he installed that xenforo add on.
I find it interesting how people keep trusting that guy.

He tried manipulating me into giving back server access to FiC even though there were zero reasons for me to do that.

Its a good policy to minimize the number of people who can screw you over, less is better.

Creamer

I find it interesting how people keep trusting that guy.

He tried manipulating me into giving back server access to FiC even though there were zero reasons for me to do that.

Its a good policy to minimize the number of people who can screw you over, less is better.
I completely agree. it's risk management 101. it is somewhat of a different story with sites like his with over 3k members
or incels.co, one guy cant really moderate all the shit himself. but I still don't see why one would need so many admins
even if he plans of commiting suicide for arguments sake.

Admin

Administrator
I completely agree. it's risk management 101. it is somewhat of a different story with sites like his with over 3k members

or incels.co, one guy cant really moderate all the shit himself. but I still don't see why one would need so many admins
even if he plans of commiting suicide for arguments sake.
You can configure xenforo so moderators aren't given these permissions.

1600620571162.png

I configured everything to be reversible
1600620688212.png

Admin

Administrator
I am going to unban his account and change the password, that way i can dubpicate accounts he does on his new forum here and also be selective on which posts to bring over.

Maybe we could do the same for some other account? it isn't that much work.

Creamer

I am going to unban his account and change the password, that way i can dubpicate accounts he does on his new forum here and also be selective on which posts to bring over.

Maybe we could do the same for some other account? it isn't that much work.
Sounds fun.
Plus funny joke:
A guy was peeing near a bush
A 2nd guy asked him excuse me, how do i get to prospec ave nathan larsons residence?
The guy answers, but you can also pee here