This forum has been restored

Admin

Administrator
Only me and the hosting company have access to the server now. I pay for the hosting.

I saved my recent posts shortly after this forum went down so i will be able to repost them easily.

IIf you posted here before the 14:th november 2019 the ip adress used for your account may be in the hands of people i dont trust (i recommended people using tor becuase i didn't trust these individuals).

The risk of your ip getting leaked is far lower now but it's still not zero, there could be security flaws in how the site is set up currently and i wouldn't be able to know that. I was not the one who installed the forum software (xenforo).

The forum may fail to load sometimes, in that case you can just update the page.

Last edited:

Leucosticte

IIf you posted here before the 14:th november 2019 the ip adress used for your account may be in the hands of people i dont trust (i recommended people using tor becuase i didn't trust these individuals).
The only people with the tech proficiency to have looked at IPs were me and FiC and neither of us are going to do anything with that data.