Trans cultists pushed incel to conversion therapy becuase they were against the transition

Admin

Administrator
This illustrated how bad some trans communities are. He did write to me in private that he did also fantasize about being a girl so he clearly suffer from neurological gender issues other than just having difficulties dating:

I am a 28 years old male and I have been rejected all my life by many women. I tried to be muscular, defined, doing very healthy diets to look better, being funny, social, confident, etc and nothing worked.

I am tired of this and decided to transition to female, I started taking 100mg spiro and 4mg oral estradiol 1 month ago.

I don't identify as a woman, but I feel uncomfortable being a failure of a man, a fucking loser rejected all my life

I am sure there are other ones like me that one of their reasons for transition is being a failure with women as a man. So I am asking for advice, for people that transition for similar reasons as mine, or if you identify as woman and my reason was not one of your reasons, I would like to hear your opinion

https://www.removeddit.com/r/AskMtFHRT/comments/fw2pwl/transition_because_girls_rejected_me_all_my_life/

Admin

Administrator
It's funny that people think that therapy is the magic solution, or like I didn't try that. I go to therapy today. I started 3 years ago therapy
Why did you continue with therapy for 3 years when it's clearly not working for you?

https://vintologi.com/threads/therapy-brainwashing.314

If you instead had started HRT 3 years ago (at 25) maybe you would have a decent shot at passing, now you will never experience how it is to actually be a girl becuase you will never really get there biologically. It's kinda late to transition at 28.

Admin

Administrator
This really illustrated how bad trans communities can be. He just asked for helped with his regime and they could simply told him to replace spironolactone with bicalutamide.

Usually when an incel decides to transition he (soon she) also had other gender issues that pushed him/her to transition. Being able to attract a trans girlfriend can still be part of the motivation to transitition, in any case if your life would improve by you transitioning you should do it.