Any alphas need entertainment?

Siss_maid

I joined this forum knowing I have unwanted sissy genetics and tendencies, so I was wondering if there were any alphas that would be interested in any entertainment I could provide. Lmk!

Admin

Administrator
We concluded that he wasn't a suitable candidate for medical transition.

There were 3 contributing factors that lead to this decision
0. it's not clear he would ever pass if he actually transitioned now
1. he is not enough of a failure of a male
2. his dysphoria/autogynephilia wasn't sufficiently strong

So while none of these factors alone maens he shouldn't transition taken together the conclusion was that he would keep living as a male.

Leucosticte

We concluded that he wasn't a suitable candidate for medical transition.

There were 3 contributing factors that lead to this decision
0. it's not clear he would ever pass if he actually transitioned now
1. he is not enough of a failure of a male
2. his dysphoria/autogynephilia wasn't sufficiently strong

So while none of these factors alone maens he shouldn't transition taken together the conclusion was that he would keep living as a male.
Could he be a travecão, though? Or a Brazilian tranny? Maybe Chad crossdresser?

Admin

Administrator
We assesed his attractivness via the site https://www.beautifulpeople.com and got the score 3.71 of 10 using the following wieghts

Beautiful = 10
Hmmm ok = 5
no = 2
absolutely not = 0

This is lower than expected and thus HRT needs to be considered again.

jay1992

We assesed his attractivness via the site https://www.beautifulpeople.com and got the score 3.71 of 10 using the following wieghts

Beautiful = 10
Hmmm ok = 5
no = 2
absolutely not = 0

This is lower than expected and thus HRT needs to be considered again.
Hi, I registered in the site beautifull people. How do you see the amount of people that put beautifull, ok, etc. I can only see the bars, but not the score. And what does 3.71 means in your score?
So 10 said he is beutifull, that is good result right?

DId you put him as female or male?

Admin

Administrator
Hi, I registered in the site beautifull people. How do you see the amount of people that put beautifull, ok, etc. I can only see the bars, but not the score. And what does 3.71 means in your score?
So 10 said he is beutifull, that is good result right?

DId you put him as female or male?
you take a screenshot and manually measure (i use a ruler) and then you take the average

you need to take the screenshot before it's 2 hours left

jay1992

you take a screenshot and manually measure (i use a ruler) and then you take the average

you need to take the screenshot before it's 2 hours left
What happens if you let it to the end? You can't see any score then? And is that website fake? Accepting everyone to make you believe you are beautifull and then they make you pay to talk to others? I selected a guy from facebook considered ugly, with all horrible pictures and after 10 hours he has a good score. So wtf?

Admin

Administrator
What happens if you let it to the end? You can't see any score then? And is that website fake? Accepting everyone to make you believe you are beautifull and then they make you pay to talk to others? I selected a guy from facebook considered ugly, with all horrible pictures and after 10 hours he has a good score. So wtf?
It's not super easy to get in, often you will initially get a good score and then things will start to go bad.

The website itself sucks when it comes to dating.