Did incels get the cause of male sexlessness wrong?

Admin

Administrator
One prominent incel belief is that males become sex-less due to chads not being monogamous (instead fucking many women) but even today monogamy is still largely the norm. For a while more males reported not having sex the last year but that is no longer the case

https://ifstudies.org/blog/more-faith-less-sex-why-are-so-many-unmarried-young-adults-not-having-sex

Of course any female in any country will have males who wants sex with her but often females choose to not have sex for large periods of time, femelas have much lower sex-drive so they will generally not be driven towards sex they way males are.

As a personal not i had females interested in sex with me that i turned downed since they didn't want to have children and i didn't want to wast to get emotionally attached to them. Before i lost my virginity i was thinking "maybe i am coping with sex not being that special" but i found out that it was like expected.

One issue with this data is that it's just self-reported, it's likely that some males who never had sex are unwilling to admit it due to males not having sex being regarded as losers. The decline in male sexlessness could be due to them not wanting to report being incel, it could also just be that more males are resorting to paying sex-workers.

Admin

Administrator
The sex-drive gap causes male misery unless females are controlled
Since males want much more sex than females there will be tension where almost all males get only a fraction of the amount of sex they desire if anything, this is true with or without monogamy.

Some males might end up resorting to having more than one girlfriend to get the amount of sex the desire but that's a very small minority, most chads do not do that, most chad just like most males do not get the amount of sex they desire.

The more females are empowered the less they have to cater to the sexual desires of males. Female empowerment causes male misery, thus you are a fool if you think feminism in any form is good for men, it's not.

The only way for males to satisfy their sexual desires at a larger scale is to force females to have more sex.

dsar9012

I didn't read it, but YES, incels are 100% wrong, it's only the TFL community that understands what is going on. It is oofy doofy theory, where the ugly, low T feminine men get the women and women in dating limbo theory, where women don't want to date men so they top dating them for five or more years during their best looking and most fertile years because of modern men largely being scummy, especially the Chads.

Alex Dashboard invented first theory, Steve Hoca invented the second. Incels are ignorant idiots being misled by the jews and the government. The main incels site incels.co is owned by the government and administration are all FBI/military agents. Even though I hate that faggot Mafia, he atleast doxxed the second in charge of that site and it was a nigger that worked for Navy intelligence.

Admin

Administrator
It is oofy doofy theory, where the ugly, low T feminine men get the women and women in dating limbo theory, where women don't want to date men so they top dating them for five or more years during their best looking and most fertile years because of modern men largely being scummy, especially the Chads.
I have not seen any impirical support for the oofy doofy theory but it's very likely many females prefer males they can easily control and bully.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/

If you read their posts there it's clear that while they claim to be in favor of "high value males" they actually just want obedient cucks that will provide them with resources for zero/little sex in return. Of course many of these females do not even want children in the first place so they become genetic dead ends.

If you instead make demands like she giving birts to at least some of your children it's going to be far harder to find someone.

Admin

Administrator
Sex work and sexual slavery
A single female could in theory satisfy a lot of males sexually. A typical man wants sex maybe once per day so a female working 10 hours per day could satisfy the sexual needs of 10 to 20 males.

Of course many female sex-workers would probably not want to have over 10 clients per day and if the work is highly profitable just serving one male per day would be enough potentially resulting in a lot of males remaining sexually unsatisfied.

Of course the real value is not the sex but making her pregnant but that should be reserved for elite males like me obviously. An argument could be made for only using infertile females for sexual slavery to prevent an unsuitable male to have any genetic impact or harm a pregnant female.

We do not need to use people born female as sex-slaves, we can just forcefully transition males instead.

Admin

Administrator
Females are not very willing to have sex with strangers
Many incels think females have loads of different sex-partners but that really isn't happening much.

Ages 15-19: 72% of women and 71% of men had had 0-1 partners, and 17% of women and 17% of men had had 2-4 partners.

Notice how men and women report pretty much the same, this is to be expected if people are honest since when a male has sex with a female a female also has sex with a male. Females as a group are very much not promiscuous.

Ages 20-24: Among women, 35% had had 0-1 partner, 29% had had 2-4 partners, 23% had had 5-9 partners, and 13% had had 10+ partners. Among men, 32% had had 0-1 partner, 25% had had 2-4 partners, 20% had had 5-9 partners, and 22% had had 10+ partners.

Ages 25-29: Among women, 25% had 0-1 partner, 31% had had 2-4 partners, 24% had had 5-9 partners, and 21% had had 10+ partners. Among men, 17% had had 0-1 partners, 26% had had 2-4 partners, 25% had had 5-9 partners, and 33% had had 10+ partners.

Ages 30-34: Among women, 22% had 0-1 partner, 31% had had 2-4 partners, 25% had had 5-9 partners, and 22% had had 10+ partners. Among men, 17% had had 0-1 partners, 21% had had 2-4 partners, 20% had had 5-9 partners, and 42% had had 10+ partners.

Ages 35-39: Among women, 23% had had 0-1 partner, 30% had had 2-4 partners, 28% had had 5-9 partners, and 19% had had 10+ partners. Among men, 16% had had 0-1 partner, 22% 2-4 partners, 20% had had 5-9 partners, and 42% had had 10+ partners.

Ages 40-44: Among women, 22% had had 0-1 partner, 31% had had 2-4 partners, 30% had had 5-9 partners, 30% had had 5-9 partners and 19% had had 10+ partners. Among men, 14% had had 0-1 partner, 23% had had 2-4 partners, 24% had had 5-9 partners, and 39% had had 10+ partners.

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/the-ideal-number-of-sexual-partners-for-men-women

The main reason why some females have sex early is probably because they think (probably correctly) that it will increase the chance of the male remaining interested (in the case of males who also have other options). There is also a theory that males actually are attracted to promiscious females since they provide a good opportunity for reproduction.

Admin

Administrator
Polygamy
Of course a single male can have multiple females, that way the male can have the amount of sex he wants without forcing any female to have more than sex she wants.

But what about all the males who end up without any partner?

These males can actually be very valuable, they can be sent to impregnate females outside the country spreading the culture and creating a genetic base for societal expansion. This of course require constant expansion which cannot be maintained forever, eventually there will not be much if any valuable land to conquer and you already effectively control the entire planet.

Admin

Administrator
Serial monogamy and involuntary childlessness
The main reason why many males die childless despite wanting to reproduce is that many manes who already had children with one female move on to another one to have even more. This is especially the case in countries where men have good rights.

sciencenorway.no/childlessness-fathers-forskningno/a-quarter-of-norwegian-men-never-father-children/1401047

It's of course significantly harder to reproduce as a male than to have sex as male. Most self-identified incels could probably have sex if they really wanted (such as by paying sex-workers). Many people who can get sex without providing resources in exchange will still die childless against their will. A single female might have sex with 7 individuals only to have children with one of these males if any.