How the Government Promotes War on Terror

Admin

Administrator
Libertarians like to promote homeschooling but the issue with that is that many parents are straight-up bad and cannot be trusted with these things.

It's not clear that homeschooled children will get equivalent or better socialization compared to school.

Furthermore many parents lack the skills needed to teach children at higher levels.

btw: your conspiracy theories are unlikely t be true. I have looked into some of these and there really wasn't much there. You are overestimated the competence of the government to pull these things off.

Admin

Administrator
You are making a great point that authorities like FBI have an incentive to push people towards terrorism/crime. It might be worth studying if they are actually doing these things intentionally or if seemingly nonsensical policies are about getting votes.

One example of this is sex-work. Allowing males to buy sex likely make society safer but governments looking to control people are not particularly interested in safety since crime can be used to justify their control. Examples of alternative motived are females not wanting males to have sex-workers as alternatives to them and people viewing prostitution as immoral.

Another example is unregulated immigration where people likely to commit crimes are being taken into the country. Alternative motives are pathological altruism and being in favor of immigration for economical reasons.

Admin

Administrator
Your suggesting to send a life-couch home to people who are distressed is interesting but that would create unwanted competition for quack therapists and psychiatrists and these will likely push hard to prevent that from ever being implemented.

This is a general issue with the americal system. Too much political power given to special interests which result in special-interest groups pushing for policies that harm society as a whole.

I am also skeptical regarding how much some life-couch really could help people. Many life-couches you see on spaces like youtube are not really helpful. The self-.help thing has become an industry that likely harm people more than they help them.

Admin

Administrator
I do not agree that smart & crazy people will all end up in jail but they are certaintly at great risk at ending up there or be subjected to psychiatric abuse.

Varg Vikernes did get jailed but he was later released and he successfully reproduced with a female who had autism symptoms (likely officially diagnosed with some form of autism).

Breivik did end up in jail after killing 78 people.

Elon Musk is semi-crazy and the richest man on the planet.

Mao Zedong was crazy and lived a long-life (arguably to the detriment of the chinese people).

Tradpedo

Your suggesting to send a life-couch home to people who are distressed is interesting but that would create unwanted competition for quack therapists and psychiatrists and these will likely push hard to prevent that from ever being implemented.

This is a general issue with the americal system. Too much political power given to special interests which result in special-interest groups pushing for policies that harm society as a whole.

I am also skeptical regarding how much some life-couch really could help people. Many life-couches you see on spaces like youtube are not really helpful. The self-.help thing has become an industry that likely harm people more than they help them.
I Meaning a Life Coach to Simulate a Father figure and to help raise these people up

Tradpedo

I do not agree that smart & crazy people will all end up in jail but they are certaintly at great risk at ending up there or be subjected to psychiatric abuse.
I Should of worded it a Bit Different.
Crazy People with a Brain whom have no social skills and are in their basements.