Responding to kiwifarm creeps

Admin

Administrator
Looks like they are trying to doxx me but it's not really working out too great.

The thread is not visable unless you have an account so i will not make any more replies there.
1619203371839.png

I have not posted much on incel forums. They didn't like my advice to start on HRT even though that would be likely to solve their issues if they start early enough.

https://vintologi.com/threads/male-to-female.5/page-2#post-1902

Lookism.net is a general forum, a lot of people there are successful with females, that's were i ended up posting the most (outside of reddit). Incels unwilling to transition can join vintologi if they want but it's kinda like joining the NSDAP even though you are jewish.

1619203874719.png

The swedish nazi movement has been a complete disaster, they later ended up splitting into 2 factions, neither of which will have any political success.

I became interested into the concept of anarchism but i didn't like anarcho-capitalism

By 2018 i had already started working on vintologi and made serious progress.

1619204302495.png

It's unclear if lowered Age of Consent would be particularly effective at raising the fertility rate, it should help but it's likely it would still remain below replacement without forced breeding.

Here is a translation of my post regarding an ethnostate:

An ethnostat means that the state's task is to maintain a relatively homogeneous population, there are different methods for this where some are more totalitarian than others.

Interesting debate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJkaVFwYokU

The best solution I have found is to classify the unwanted as D-citizens and have a minimum amount these must pay in tax, those who remain will then contribute to the country's economy. The question is which one should be classified as a D-citizen? it will always be arbitrary, how large deviations from the norm should be tolerated (extra relevant if genetic modification of humans becomes common).

I also do not think that Swedes or any other ethnic group is worth preserving in its current form, there are individuals you are impressed by but most Swedes are unintelligent and many have other forms of shortcomings. In nature, species / races are constantly added and disappearing, new ones more adapted to the environment arise while others die out or change.

There is no cosmic law that says we should preserve any existing ethnic group or we should develop in any specific direction, there is no objective standard for what are "good genes". I personally like (blonde, red) hair and (blue, green) eyes and I am hardly alone, this does not mean that my preferences (which are largely genetic) are objectively the right ones. Are there many Swedes with brown eyes, should they be thrown into gas chambers? I think I prefer a system where you only allow good-looking women and throw out or punish the rest over a state that only goes by ethnicity.

1619204638120.png

By then i had only been deplatformed once, the reason i switched forum provider was because most services was bought by tapatalk (awful) or they ended up shutting down. I did end up having my final forum hosted by a free service shut down but by then i was no longer using it much, it was just a backup (for a while).

I later become more negative regarding political terrorism, breivik was successful in killing people but what did he really accomplish?

1619205053297.png

No that was not in any way a 360.

Encouraging MtF transition make sense in a polygamous society since then most people who are born male will not find a partner if they stay in the country. It can also allow cis lesbians to have biological children with a partner they are actually attracted to instead of having to have humiliating sex with men or go to a sperm bank.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Jacobson

I later realized that a natural conclusion is that we should also do involuntary transitions from male to female.

1619205320641.png

That does not really have anything to do with MTF transexualism since they are not yet able to become pregnant.

Admin

Administrator
1619208034658.png

They linked to all sorts of parts from the vintologi bible (version 25 even though version 28 was published that day) for example the following was included.

1619207987184.png

Incels can (and probably should) be excluded from gaining legal control over a female as property.

Bee

I would love to read that thread about you on kiwifarms, but I don't want to register an account.

Admin

Administrator
1619256615449.png

He never explained what was bad about it.

By requirering recorded consent you will not be able to rape a female and then claim "she consented" which is superior to her not being able to legally consent at all. We do need a safe and legal ways for teen girls to engage in sexual activities and get pregnant by suitable males, replacement is severely below replacement in most western countries.

1619257110575.png

There isn't anything really similar to vintologi out there so no i couldn't just copy ideas from other people. Often when i did copy texts other wrote to use in the vintologi bible i ended up completely remove them (in the case of the incorrect "might is right" philosophy) or i had to severely edit them.

Also it takes a lot of effort to figure out which ideas of others are actually legitimate so it's actually more efficient just to do the work yourself rather than trying to find a text by someone else to use.

Bee

I registered an account. It was a very interesting thread to be honest with you. I learned a lot of interesting things about you from that thread on kf.

Last edited:

Bee

I still love you bro (no homo) despite the kiwifarm thread about you. I hope you'll manage to impregnate a cute woman someday before you are 30 years old. Just don't get an asian girl.

Curious Vintologist

Staff member
It's kinda stupid how the KF users in your thread care so much about you. You don't even do anything significant enough to warrant a thread.
There's a reason why it's still stuck in Proving Grounds with only 3 pages and the same people posting jfl.

Bee

It's kinda stupid how the KF users in your thread care so much about you. You don't even do anything significant enough to warrant a thread.
There's a reason why it's still stuck in Proving Grounds with only 3 pages and the same people posting jfl.
Life is boring. Too much free time and too little focus on personal improvement. It's fun to go to the circus and laugh at the freaks. It's like those cheap reality TV shows, but it's for the people who grew up on the internet.

adolf512

Staff member

It's about my transgender activism.

My discord server is going well right now and r/transmaxxing has got like a million views by now.

So they are hoping to find some way to bring me down but my vintologi stuff is already public and my personal life is in order.

Admin

Administrator
This is just another case of people taking issue with my opinions and then they try to find some skeletons in my clauset that doesn't exist. The biggest emparressment is probably me when i was younger joining organizations/parties i should have stayed out of. I did the mistake earlier of jumping to conclusions regarding political matters and i had to change my approach to be a lot more thorough.

They love obsessing over people like Jessica Yaniv and other people with severe personal issues "look how messed up trannies are".