Teen sex

Admin

Administrator
Let's take a look at class photos
This was the best method i could think of to see how attractive the typical females are of various ages (rather than looking at outliers)

In sweden compulsory schooling start when you are 6 and the year after that is numbered 1. Here is "årskurs 6"

schoolyear6.jpg

As we see at around 12 some are sexually attractive while others have not yet reached that point. The female to the right have decently/well developed breasts and does not look uncomfortably young.

http://www.cirkusemma.se/skapande-skola/arskurs-6/

I have a hard time finding a decent class-photo for year 7 but here is one

schoolyear7.jpg

Admin

Administrator
Removed by reddit after 7 minutes
This was removed by the site-admins. It could theoretically be automatic removal. The last part wasn't included in the deleted post since i didn't add it in time. Answers to replies were also only posted here in order to avoid getting more accounts banned.

Currently fertility in the west is below replacement so we do need more teen pregnancies. We actually want females to have reproductive sex when they are physically fertile

Looking at the mental capabilities of teens it seems like at 13 most females will be able to perform sexual selection in an accurate enough manner. It does not seem like having parents make these decisions for them would be better overall.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-myth-of-the-teen-brain-2007-06/

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/233484271_Ideal_partner_preferences_among_adolescents

Having the government make these decisions instead also does not seem viabile since even under elite rule the rulers will not be able to properly make all these decisions (for millions of people) while also governing the country in general. For that reason whe need a system where the government doesn't need to get invovled in most cases.

Fun for males
Males naturally enjoy sex with fertile females, we do not actually need any studies specifically for this to know that males will be attracted to females who are fertile. This is just basic biology.

A few studies have been made and the result are what you would expect

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/147470491301100209

Better for girls
AoC laws doesn't actually stop females under the AoC from having sex, it does however result in them having worse mating options (since the better ones tend to go for legally safer options). Lowering the AoC will result in more (legal) competition for these young females which is beneficial for them.

When sex with young girls is legal and socially acceptable it will be harder for unsuitable males to gain access to girls since these young girls looking to have sex will have far better options. They are not going to go for some creepy old guy unless she is paid a lot to do so (whether or not that should be allowed is a different subject).

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10508-016-0876-2
Lower age of consent won't result in (many) more pregnancies. It's 14 here in Austria and still most women wait until their twenties or thirties to have kids, because of course they do, who wants to be teenage mum?

Fertilizy rate is just as low here as in the rest of the west.
It's true that just lowering the AoC is unlikely to raise the fertility rate much but it's still a step in the right direction. We also need to try changing the culture.

Actually some females want to be teen mothers despite society telling them not to. Often teen mothers are able to live great lives.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5896788/
I'm gonna ignore the pleasure for males point, because the point of age of consent laws is to protect kids, not to pleasure adults.
It doesn't protect girls at all since the males you want to protect her from the most will be the least willing to respect these laws in the first place.

Also in terms of average quality of life for the citizens the pleasure males can get from this is very much relevant, why shouldn't it be?
If anything we need less people, not more
While a case can be made for policies to reduce the global population (such as via nuclear war) it's not in the interest of any individual society to pursue anti-natal policies for their own population since that would put them at a severe disadvantage against competing societies.

China screwed themselves over via the one-child policy and now they are starting to pay the price for that (they stopped that but it might already be too late).

Having a low birth-rate also has the issue of creating a lot of old people who will expect to be taken care of by the young and productive, in a demogracy this will be disastrous for young people (might lead to revolutions against the old parasites).

Admin

Administrator
Pros and cons with looking like a minor
Biologically the female attractiveness does peak before 18 but feminists/conservatives have been very militant in fighting against that. The reason why the need to be so draconian and militant is that they are suppressing human nature, conservatism in general is a suppression of natural human desires for the sake of doing what we have done before.

By looking younger you will become more attractive in terms of what's naturally attractive to males but males have been conditioned and gaslighted into discarding their real sexuality. Males often tell themselves that they are not attracted to females below the AoC even though they clearly are, it's basic biology. Females biologically speaking are best as partners at the start of menstruation and it only goes downhill from there.

Militant feminism/conservatives does also reduce the advantage you get from looking younger due to how extreme the 'anti-pedo' witch-hunts have been.

There is also the issue of minors being subjected to various forms of discrimination and this may extent to people just looking young (such as being asked to show ID).

u/Datierril wrote:

I don't know if I exactly fit the definition here, but I thought this sub was pretty based so I thought I might ask.

I'm in my late twenties, and I think I stunted virilization during puberty because of my diet/supplements/off label drugs that I've been taking for health reasons. I look the same as I did when I was 13/14, and although I am tall (over 6'/180cm) and have wide shoulders, I think those are my only really masculine traits. I have big hips (bigger than ribcage, almost like my shoulders), a pretty small waist, feminine legs/arms, big ass/thighs, no belly fat, almost all subcutaneous fat and no visceral fat, big eyes, very long eyelashes, feminine cheeks, good hair/skin etc... I'm not 100% sure about my jaw but AI said I have a heart shaped face. It's probably a bit masculine, but still androgynous enough.

I used to have a ton of acne, that went away 95% when I started extreme dieting, this year it went away 100% now that I take dutasteride. I had a little bit of a receding hairline (not male pattern baldness, just mature), and I've managed to revert it back to mostly juvenile by now. I lasered my pretty pathetic facial hair off as well, while body hair is almost non existent. I looked a lot more masculine at 15, but ever since then I've gone in the opposite direction and I seemed to have aged backwards (despite being almost twice as old).

I do a lot of the stuff just for other healh reasons, but I realized in these past few years that I really like looking feminine (as opposed to masculine). I take low dose estrogen and my testosterone is pretty low for male, but not below range (DHT is almost 0 though). I don't know if I wanna have breasts because of breast cancer risk in my family, but other than that, I look more like a little girl/boy than I do a man. I am still fertile at the moment.

I notice that I'm treated very differently than the other men around me. People don't expect much of me, which is both a good and a bad thing. But I work at home as a freelancer, so work wise it doesn't matter. I do notice people smiling a lot and being nicer to me in general, and they tend not to ask me to carry things or do other stuff even though I'm more than capable. Other men have been protective of me in the past, which I didn't know how to feel about at the time. They're confused when they find about my age though, plus my voice doesn't exactly help. I get asked if I'm a minor the vast majority of the time, and I've been called a girl plenty of times as well depending on the circumstances. I actually did voice training for a deeper voice, although I can do the girliest voices possible (think loli voice), it's just that I've always used a deeper voice (very deep and using subharmonics, think Corpse Husband) since puberty as I hated my old one (nerdy kid voice). While I can probably pass as a girl if I use a girl voice, I've never considered doing it in public before this year so I wouldn't be seen as weird. There would be no benefit to using it with my family, as most of them wouldn't care either way, and the one person that would, would want me to stop anyway.

My sexuality is also very feminine. I can be both a bottom and a top, but I prefer being a bottom ever since I discovered full body orgasms and prostate orgasms. I'd rather get railed by a guy than rail a girl, although I'm bisexual/pansexual, so I don't really care about gender.

Do you think there's any benefit to presenting myself as a female or cuter in my case? I get anxiety thinking of looking masculine and going in the direction I did when I was 15, but I don't really care about social transition on a personal level. I guess I could be called non binary, but labels don't matter to me (I'm fine with being called "a man"). I'm well aware of the benefits and downsides of Estrogen/Testosterone physically, but I'm not sure what I should do as far as how I present myself. One thing's for sure, I do not want, nor do I think I could ever even achieve looking as someone that looks like Gigachad.
1682197321510.png