This is not a forum for spreading misogyny or neonazi propaganda

Admin

Administrator
I get it, you are unable to get females and thus you view them as something bad, the fact that you are missing out on something awesome is too painful.

https://blackpill.is/threads/females-are-awesome.208/

I will not allow holocaust denial or other retarded shit people with an agenda like to spread. I have already established the holocaust happened as commonly accepted and depating what happened in the past is generally a waste of time.

It's more productive to debate matters such as whether or not jews getting holocausted was a good thing, well obviously it's not ideal to gass a jewess that would be suitable as sex-slave and breeding.

Last edited:

Leucosticte

I get it, you are unable to get females and thus you view them as something bad, the fact that you are missing out on something awesome is too painful.

http://vintologi.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=8&view=findpost&p=183

I will not allow holocaust denial or other retarded shit people with an agenda like to spread. I have already established the holocaust happened as commonly accepted and depating what happened in the past is generally a waste of time.

It's more productive to debate matters such as whether or not jews getting holocausted was a good thing, well obviously it's not ideal to gass a jewess that would be suitable as sex-slave and breeding.
Why do we treat any human female as valuable though when it only costs $16,000 to breed a new one? We could get rid of the Jewess and breed a pure white Aryan human female to take her place, discarding any extraneous males accidentally produced in this process.

Admin

Administrator
Why do we treat any human female as valuable though when it only costs $16,000 to breed a new one? We could get rid of the Jewess and breed a pure white Aryan human female to take her place, discarding any extraneous males accidentally produced in this process.
With the same number of each gender a male will have the same average number of children as a female but it will be concentrated to the top 15% when there is total sexual freedom.

https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

So if the goal is to spread your DNA as much as possible the nash equilibrium is equal number of each gender being born*

If there was a specie with 60% females individuals ditching this approach and producing only males would at average be at an advantage since males would get a higher average number of offspring, this is why 50% males and 50% females is the norm in nature even though females might be more important for the survival of the specie.

*not yet verified mathematically.

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
Why do we treat any human female as valuable though when it only costs $16,000 to breed a new one? We could get rid of the Jewess and breed a pure white Aryan human female to take her place
Ashkenazi jews have some nice genes when it comes to intelligence, thus ashkenaI-jewish females are often a good breeding option.

I probably have some jewish genes myself meaning i am a hybrid vigor, could explain some of my personality traits and also my relatively big nose. I heard my mothers brother found out he was 20% jewish from my lesbian cousin, i should do a DNA test myself.

Leucosticte

Ashkenazi jews have some nice genes when it comes to intelligence, thus ashkenaI-jewish females are often a good breeding option.

I probably have some jewish genes myself meaning i am a hybrid vigor, could explain some of my personality traits and also my relatively big nose. I heard my mothers brother found out he was 20% jewish from my lesbian cousin, i should do a DNA test myself.
If you get DNA tested, it'll be harder to get away with raping foids. You don't want to end up like Joseph DeAngelo.

Admin

Administrator
If you get DNA tested, it'll be harder to get away with raping foids. You don't want to end up like Joseph DeAngelo.
Yea you take a risk by giving away your DNA like that.

Also: maybe you make a female pregnant without giving away your identity.

Not sure if the last female i fucked can find out who i am, it's safer if she cant, she was nice to me but i still threated her badly, what i did to her is probably illegal in sweden after the law change.

Last edited:

Leucosticte

Yea you take a risk by giving away your DNA like that.

Also: maybe you make a female pregnant without giving away your identity.

Not sure if the last female i fucked can find out who i am, it's safer if she cant, i threated her badly but she was nice to me.
Cool. Keep treating femoids like shit; they'll reward you for it by being nicer to you, since it's in their nature to submit to the man who acts like he feels entitled to do whatever he wants.

Admin

Administrator
Cool. Keep treating femoids like shit; they'll reward you for it by being nicer to you, since it's in their nature to submit to the man who acts like he feels entitled to do whatever he wants.
She viewed me as a nice person, females will find ways to rationalize their choice of mates.

I guess i have the alpha fucks role with her, otherwise she would not have allowed me to fuck her barebacks after like 15 minutes. I didn't ask if she was on any contraceotives of if she had a boyfriend.

It's a shame she was fat, she was fine otherwise.

When a female is sexually attracted to you she will threat you much better than if you try to buy her affection. If a females are attracted to you she will let you fuck her for free, no need for 3+ dates and you gifting her before maybe getting missionary sex with condom.

Last edited: