It's utopian to say, "Every woman should be in a monogynous marriage to a good provider"

Leucosticte

Can't happen. There simply aren't enough men out there who are good providers, to provide such a husband for every young woman. The math doesn't work out.

And it will always be this way, because of the greater genetic variation among men than among women; because women are naturally more cautious than men; because women have less burden of performance than men; etc. The prison population is 90% men, which reflects that women are exposed to risk less than men. The autism statistics tell a similar story.

In a society with more marriageable women than marriageable men, we have four choices: (1) Surplus women will be spinsters. (2) Surplus women will be single moms. (3) Surplus women will be sister-wives. (4) Surplus women will be killed off or institutionalized so that they're not posing a nuisance to society.

The Mormons chose the third option. Western society chose the first two options. Eventually, it had to be acknowledged, these women are not really in their situation because of any fault of their own. A lot of spinsters and single moms simply didn't want to be stuck in relationships with losers who couldn't earn any money to support them. Or, they got with a loser and he went to prison or whatever.

So, what society did was destigmatize the spinster and the single mom, so they could lead a cushier life. The spinster was given some busywork to do in the corporate world, and praised as being the equal of any man at her profession. She was given the liberty to have casual sex as she pleased, without too much of a stigma for being a slut. She was also given a feminist movement and a bunch of other aligned movements, such as leftism in general, that she could join, to feel like she was making an important contribution even without having kids. Meanwhile, the single mom was given a bunch of social safety nets and our culture began to praise her for handling a tough job, and to excuse her situation as having been the result of some dastardly man being irresponsible.

There simply are no other options unless we're just going to kill or institutionalize these women, or silence them. I mean, what used to happen to spinsters and single moms back in the 18th century? Spinsters used to just have to keep quiet because they were excluded from most prominent roles in society, and until recent decades, single moms used to have to give up their kids for adoption; they weren't allowed to raise them, because it was assumed they were immoral and therefore unfit parents. Their sluttiness had to be hidden, so that they wouldn't be persecuted for it.

Nowadays, the cultural assumption is that although it's certainly handy for a dad to be in the picture, a single mom can do just as good a job as any two-parent family at raising a high-quality kid. And maybe there's some truth to that, given how many moms in two-parent households are career women anyway, outsourcing their childcaring role to babysitters.

Leucosticte

@Admin do you want to do a comparison of the relative merits of these different options I presented:
  1. Surplus women will be spinsters.
  2. Surplus women will be single moms.
  3. Surplus women will be sister-wives.
  4. Surplus women will be killed off or institutionalized.
One of the "downsides" of polygyny is that it doesn't leave any sluts for the good-looking losers to get with. But the upside is that we don't end up with all these bastard children. Plus the spread of disease is probably reduced.

Admin

Administrator
Females today are doing rather well in the workplace, males still dominate at the very high end but most females still earn enough to they dont need the government or males for money, at least if they dont want children. Thus we end up in a situation where most females are career focused and they dont have many children, usually between 0 and 2.

Option 1 and 4 will result in surplus females not reproducing, this may or may not be a good thing depending on what your goal is. Most people will oppose option 4 and even if you are a dictator the political cost of doing that will simply be too high, it will cost too much in terms of popularity.

And basic biology result in 1 not being a viable option either, it would require a lot of government totalitarianism to implement a system resulting in surplus females, not politically feasible either.

This leaves us with option 2 and 3 and the clear winner is a combination of the two, not all females are comfortable with polygamous relationships and thus they will end up having to become single moms instead.

Leucosticte

By the way, spinsters can be pretty harmful. My sister is one of those, and she has devoted her life to being a life coach and giving out (bad) unsolicited advice. She gets angry when people don't take her advice, but when they take it, it usually fucks up their life and then when they complain to her, she says that they didn't implement her advice properly, and thus blames it on them.

Admin

Administrator
Having multiple wives will not prevent you from having a 5+ kids with all of them, females are the reproductive bottleneck, a single male is enough for over 10 females.

Brady Williams now have 25 children.

By the way, spinsters can be pretty harmful. My sister is one of those, and she has devoted her life to being a life coach and giving out (bad) unsolicited advice. She gets angry when people don't take her advice, but when they take it, it usually fucks up their life and then when they complain to her, she says that they didn't implement her advice properly, and thus blames it on them.
It's very common for people without children to cope with things such as pets, trying to help people "make the world a better place". Of course none of the alternatives to having biological children are good, adoption is actually rather terrible even if you ignore the fact that you fail to pass on your DNA.

A trans female i chatted with coped with doing open source project, writing a manifesto, etc. Ofc hardly anyone cared about her work and hardly anyone joined her cult. These days it's difficult to make a significant intellectual contribution even if you are high IQ, chances are you will just be ignored or worse become persecuted because people with power dislike you.

Oxblood

Why would you force men into monogamous relationshits? Are you a sadist? Are we discussing about your mental fantasies?

Most men don’t want to marry, you can’t force them.

“Females are the reproductive bottleneck”
Indeed and this makes the words surplus and female in the same phrase kinda weird to my incel ears. There are surplus males. Most men should be mercy killed.

Oxblood

“Females are the reproductive bottleneck”
Indeed and this makes the words surplus and female in the same phrase kinda weird to my incel ears. There are surplus males. Most men should be mercy killed.
We can live anyways and support feminism. That’s what I am doing. I support females, I have nothing in return but at least I am left alone with my copes.

You benefit from the eugenic effect the next life, you can also benefit from it in your current life by transmaxxing or just becoming successful as male.
I don’t believe in a next life and I’m too old to trannymaxx. I don’t want to turn into an ugly male with a skirt and thinning long hair.
Seriously, feminism is why you have to resort to all of this. It’s not beneficial at all, quite the contrary.

Oxblood

I don’t believe in a next life and I’m too old to trannymaxx. I don’t want to turn into an ugly male with a skirt and thinning long hair.
Seriously, feminism is why you have to resort to all of this. It’s not beneficial at all, quite the contrary.
I like liberal feminism. I don’t like it 100%, but no ideology can be followed blindly. It’s normal to disagree on something here and there

Thats understandable, you have a window in where doing so is beneficial and if you miss that boat you will have to suffer as a male until you die.

https://vintologi.com/threads/darwinian-vintologi.1/page-3#post-72
Before I clicked the link I knew it would be the same rehashed quantum woo from new age etc.
Aka energy can’t be destroyed, mass is energy, we form a whole with the universe yada yada, therefor we have a soul. I could point you to what quantum physicists actually think of all that naive appropriation of their field of study.
I’m not going to base my hopes on dodgy beliefs like that. It’s like when jihadist permavirgins get promised 72 female virgins in the afterlife. How they’re able to cope with such blind unverified faith is beyond me but my capacity for suspension of disbelief is nil, especially after being so blackpilled.

Admin

Administrator
Your life will be easier if you pretend to support liberal feminism or similar, you may dislike it but it's easier just go get a long with it and hope you will reincarnate as a cute girl.

Admin

Administrator
Before I clicked the link I knew it would be the same rehashed quantum woo from new age etc.
Actually the case for reincarnation if consciousness is due to classical computations is stronger

https://vintologi.com/threads/consequences-of-classical-theories-of-consciousness.183/
I could point you to what quantum physicists actually think of all that naive appropriation of their field of study.
Quantum physics does allow for free will (defined as indeterminism), we currently doesn't know what role it plays when it comes to consciousness.

I’m not going to base my hopes on dodgy beliefs like that. It’s like when jihadist permavirgins get promised 72 female virgins in the afterlife. How they’re able to cope with such blind unverified faith is beyond me but my capacity for suspension of disbelief is nil, especially after being so blackpilled.
You are happier thinking you will 100% reincarnate as a cute girl in a nice society (nice for you that is).