The incel question

Oh yea, here you said that
"I have concluded that incels simply need to be exterminated. http://vintologi.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=12"

Admin

Administrator
I got deplatformed from the service that hosted my old forum, not sure if that text can even be recovered. I wrote that due to my frustration interacting with several incel types.

This was before i discovered the "genetic clowns" concept.

What i concluded was that females generally do the right thing in eliminating these individuals from the gene pool. I have never supported forced sterilizations of males or the government direcly killing individuals only due to them being incel.

I got deplatformed from the service that hosted my old forum, not sure if that text can even be recovered. I wrote that due to my frustration interacting with several incel types.

This was before i discovered the "genetic clowns" concept.

What i concluded was that females generally do the right thing in eliminating these individuals from the gene pool. I have never supported forced sterilizations of males or the government direcly killing individuals only due to them being incel.
Incels IRL are nothing like the nu-4chan types imho (and yes I agree those types are impossible to be around)
They just tend to be feminine, poor, shy and/or autistic
Women don't necessarily need to breed with them, but it's not much to ask of them to have sex with them

Admin

Administrator
Incels IRL are nothing like the nu-4chan types imho (and yes I agree those types are impossible to be around)
They just tend to be feminine, poor, shy and/or autistic
Women don't necessarily need to breed with them, but it's not much to ask of them to have sex with them
Yes it is (unless they pay).

A better solution is them transitioning medically to the female gender before it's too late (preferably before 24), that way they will end up having better sex than chad with each other.

lol why should they pay? Women in the US already own more total personal wealth than men as well as disproportionate government welfare. They aren't at a relative lack of money.

It would be like if Nestle had a monopoly on water, and people were encouraged to funnel money to Nestle instead of breaking up the monopoly. It is increasingly possible to separate sex from reproduction, so I'm trying to avoid conjecture about what encourages genetic fitness or not (something that actually is hard to argue about on any side)

adolf512

Staff member
lol why should they pay? Women in the US already own more total personal wealth than men as well as disproportionate government welfare. They aren't at a relative lack of money.
They have to pay becuase they are disgusting males.

I do agree its better to be female but incels have themselves to blame when tbey refuse to take estrogen.

Leucosticte

Eliminating both the inceldom and femceldom problems
Chicks don't consider NEETs relationship material in the long term, and they don't particularly want a relationship with a turbomanlet, extremely ugly dude, or other functionally or aesthetically unsuitable man. Yet, such men are a certain % of the male population, leaving some women without a mate that consider acceptable, leading them to be femcel and those men incel. What to do about this? Some possibilities:
  1. Simply cull all the femcels and incels.
  2. Force femcels to marry NEETs, turbomanlets, ugly men, etc. E.g., tell them, "You gotta get married or we're gonna impose such-and-such penalty" (or have the dad be the one who's being coerced to marry off his daughter). Or just sell unmarried chicks at an auction where unmarried men would be eligible bidders. In the case of NEET men, these women and their kids would presumably have to be supported by the state, by charity, or by family, etc.
  3. Allow polygyny. Dudes who can afford multiple wives can marry them, and NEET men and so on will simply do without, and possibly be culled since they don't really have much purpose in existing.
  4. Use selective breeding or genetic engineering to create some Chads or other men who meet females' minimum requirements. Enough would need to be created to make up for all the neet men and so on who don't meet those requirements. Then those submarginal men can be culled.

adolf512

Staff member
Femcels dont exist.

Inxels can just fuck eath other, they might have to feminize themselves first.

As for 3: the amount of incels will not devrease if males generally become more attractive.

Leucosticte

Where is your evidence for that?
Most guys on incel forums are youngcels or neetcels; they're not actually bad-looking. Some of them could even get laid if they weren't holding out for a relationship instead of just sex with some slut.

I just explained to you why this isn't the case, if males improve females will respond by increasing their standards.
I don't think chicks really have high standards about how much money their guy makes, though; they just want him to not be totally stagnant, unemployed or working as a cashier at Burger World forever.

Admin

Administrator
Most guys on incel forums are youngcels or neetcels; they're not actually bad-looking. Some of them could even get laid if they weren't holding out for a relationship instead of just sex with some slut.
Incel neets have time to visit and post on these forums, they are not reprasentative of incels as a whole. I have seen plenty of stories about people being rejected by all females here (sweden) despite having a job.

People visiting incel forums also tend to be more intelligent than the typical incel and of course also younger, oldcels are less likely to visit incel forums.

I don't think chicks really have high standards about how much money their guy makes, though; they just want him to not be totally stagnant, unemployed or working as a cashier at Burger World forever.
They are raising their standards every year and males improving themselves would just result in them raising their standards even faster.

Leucosticte

Incel neets have time to visit and post on these forums, they are not reprasentative of incels as a whole. I have seen plenty of stories about people being rejected by all females here (sweden) despite having a job.
What kinds of benefits does the Swedish welfare state give neets?

Admin

Administrator
What kinds of benefits does the Swedish welfare state give neets?
It will depend on what type of neet you are, if you got diagnosed with a mental conditions such as autism you will be able to collect 1300$ per month in addition to be able to join organisations for free, they will also pay for a gym membership if you need that, free travel by public transportation.

To get "socialbidrag" you cannot have too much assets and there will be a lot of hoops to jump through to get that, if you make any income you will lose 100% of what you made if you are an honest tax-payer.

If you have "activitetsersättning" and try to work they might conclude you are indeed capable of working and you might lose your welfare, thus the best strategy is not to work at all and not try to get any job.

Curious Vintologist

Staff member
This is not the case for me, i'm very ugly and undesirable which is why i'm debating whether or not to visit Thailand or Vegas to lose my virginity like @leftyincel did (if i'm either desperate or can't looksmax and get laid within a certain period of time).
Plus, I don't think like the status quo. I have political views and hobbies that your average teen thot would hate. It's over in 2019+.

Curious Vintologist

Staff member
This is not the case for me, i'm very ugly and undesirable which is why i'm debating whether or not to visit Thailand or Vegas to lose my virginity like @leftyincel did (if i'm either desperate or can't looksmax and get laid within a certain period of time).
Plus, I don't think like the status quo. I have political views and hobbies that your average teen thot would hate. It's over in 2019+.
Finding a relationship or a quick hookup is very difficult for me

i'm debating whether or not to visit Thailand or Vegas to lose my virginity
It takes care of anger fairly well. Elko is the best if you wanna do it legally. Only like $400, only $200 of which goes to the woman. In cities where it's illegal I think like $600 goes to the woman (haven't done it illegally though) and in other legal-brothel Nevada counties, like $400-2000 goes to the woman.

So all in all Elko Nevada is the best legal place imo. You aren't forking over that much money (relatively) and you are safe from STDs, arrest, etc. It's also a very easy process. The only hard part is raising money for travel if you don't live in Nevada.

Last edited:

Leucosticte

Chicks don't care about your views and hobbies as long as they're into you (e.g. sexually if they just want casual sex, or wallet-wise if they want a relationship).

if you got diagnosed with a mental conditions such as autism you will be able to collect 1300$ per month in addition to be able to join organisations for free, they will also pay for a gym membership if you need that, free travel by public transportation.
you must be joking
brb becoming autistic and swedish

Admin

Administrator
can you get that for umm drug addiction and social anxiety?
They may misdiagnose you as autistic, these quacks are incompetent and overconfident in their abilities.

I dont know which disosters exacly that quality and it's a bit messy to get approved for it.

Admin

Administrator
One redeeming quality with incels active online is their opposition to psychiatry

https://incels.net/threads/mental-health.3096/

https://incels.wiki/w/Psychiatry

But incels you see on these forums are not representative, low IQ incels are less likely to realize how bad their situation is due to genetic factors and think they are just unlucky or "need to be confident".

Medium IQ incel tend to stick with the MGTOW cope deluding themselves into thinking they are the ones rejecting the girls (lol).

Oxblood

Face and LMS seems to be lowIQ, he can only win if he targets PUA, but only because they are marketers, so they have to hide their powerlevel.

I only encountered him in the .co forum, where he was saying that if you are white then you are fakecel.

Admin

Administrator
When writing the vintologi bible i included the following:

Even if it turns out not to be beneficial for society or the individuals subjected to it in Community Treatment Order setting forced HRT in a more controlling setting may still provide value. Males can be reduced to property and then given HRT by the ones owning them so they will become useful when it comes to sexual slavery. There are a lot of fun things you can do to a male reduced to property

• ballbusting (squeezing, punches, kicks, hitting with tool, etc).
• needles through his genitals or other body parts.
• outright castration without any anesthetic,
• throwing/blowing darts at him.
• spanking with hands or tools.
• estradiol valerate injections or other medications (bicalutamide, oral estradiol, etc).
• forced Facial Feminiztion Surgery,
• Sexual Reassignment Surgery (can be experimental or without anesthetic).
• putting him in a small cage.
• deepthroating him so hard he throws up, then punish him for not controlling himself.

I first though that maybe this is too extreme of a punishment but then i remembered reading the following and decided to keep it in version 23 of the vintologi bible

http://archive.vn/wip/7t4tS

https://incels.co/threads/angry-incel-punches-pregnant-stacy-in-stomach.78899/

Sure you could still argue that it's bad optics to include details about how to punish highly problematic people and deter people from doing really bad and disgusting behaviour but i decided there wasn't much value in that.

Admin

Administrator
I suspect that a lot of incels suffer from gender dysphoria and hate females out of jealousy, this however doesn't excuse their horrible behaviour.

Many former incels/nazis become far better people after going trans

https://vintologi.com/posts/3247

This is however merely a collection of anecdotes and we would need to do a Randomized Controlled Trial (involuntary treatment with Hormone replacement Therapy) to test if forced transitions would be beneficial for them of society as a whole.

It can be argued that HRT Community Treatment Orders is too mild of a punishment for a lot of incels which is one of the reason why i also includes the more severe punishment of being reduced to a property of male (no rights) in version 23 of the vintologi bible.

Oxblood

How can I avoid the incel label? I am incel but I don’t want to be a slave, what is the option for me? Of course I will not transition.

adolf512

Staff member
How can I avoid the incel label? I am incel but I don’t want to be a slave, what is the option for me? Of course I will not transition.
Just side against other incels and you will be fine.

You might have to overcompensate by being like a male feminist or similar in our current society.

If we take power we will reward incels who sided with us.