I was banned from Sanctioned Suicide

Bee

Screenshot_2021-04-21 Oops We ran into some problems .png

Wtf!? My account was registered and approved by the admin a couple of days ago. I logged in last night and made 2 replies and 1 thread. I woke up this morning to find that I was banned for spam. I swear to god I was not trolling or intentionally spamming the forum. My last thread before I was banned was this:

Oxycodone overdose is far better than SN
Don't listen to the old farts on here that would try to turn you away from oxycodone by saying that it's an unreliable method. It's only unreliable if you've developed a strong opioid tolerance from using opioids for whatever reason. It's utterly hilarious when I read about some old fart with a history of opioid usage deciding to commit suicide by ingesting 90mg of Oxycodone only to wake up the next morning and then proceeds to complain on the internet about how oxycodone is an unreliable method. Increase the dosage the next time you want to commit suicide you utter moron.

If you're like me, i.e. a total straight edge, then you should choose Oxycodone over Sodium Nitrite! With Oxycodone you can be sure that your death will be a peaceful one. Imagine falling asleep like the Sleeping Beauty with the only difference being that you are actually dead. That's how it was for one of my friend when she overdosed on oxycontin pills. There wasn't any vomit or any struggle she simply fell asleep and died. It's not hard to buy oxycodone from the darknet markets. Overdosing on oxycodone should be the number one method on your list if you have little to no tolerance of opioids and you desire a peaceful death. Here's a super simplified set of instruction:

-Download the Electrum wallet and Tor Browser
-Buy 250-300 dollars worth of bitcoin and transfer it to your wallet
-Visit raptortiabg7uyez.onion/
-make an account on an established market
-search for and purchase some oxycodone pills from a reputable seller
I wanted to genuinely help the users there by promoting a far more peaceful way to commit suicide. Sodium Nitrite is heavily promoted by the "veteran" users on that site, but Oxycodone is hardly ever talked about.

Last edited:

Bee

I think many of the "female" users on that site are actually males. Old men role playing as females to talk with the few suicidal females on there. I also find it hilarious that some users have been using that site for more than a year and still haven't committed suicide.

Curious Vintologist

Staff member
I think many of the "female" users on that site are actually males. Old men role playing as females to talk with the few suicidal females on there. I also find it hilarious that some users have been using that site for more than a year and still haven't committed suicide.
So much for a "suicide" forum

Admin

Administrator
I do not support the "right to die" movement. It can be the interest of the broader society to keep you alive and this may include sending someone to observe you.

There is a good reason for them not to actually offer any real way for people to die since then they would lose members, this is why they will be focused on political activism rather than effective suicide methods.

Admin

Administrator
Fucking hell that is a nightmare. If someone wishes to die then let them die for goodness sake.
I explained to you why letting people die can be a bad idea.

She might be suitable for breeding, then letting her die is bad for society.

He/She might show promise for the future in terms of contributing to the economy or making the state stronger.

He/She might have people around him/her that like him/her and therefore do not want him/her to die.

You need to get away from the "individualism" dogma and look at what's actually good for society as a whole.

Bee

I think the lack of agency is often the cause of suicide. When you feel restricted and suffocated by an overbearing state breathing down your neck you can develop mental illnesses that may lead to suicide. Modern society is too vain, shallow, and unforgiving hence the high rate of suicides in highly developed society like South Korea for example.

I also don't think suicidal people would make for good mothers or fathers. They're too mentally scarred to provide the proper emotional care for children so that they can grow up with a healthy and sound mind.

Admin

Administrator
I think the lack of agency is often the cause of suicide. When you feel restricted and suffocated by an overbearing state breathing down your neck you can develop mental illnesses that may lead to suicide.
I do not think totalitarianism itself causes people to be suicidal. The issue is having a dysfunctional society and being powerless to do anything about it and things just getting worse.

China has a government that actually try to work for their people and their suicide mortality is actually rather low compared to other countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

foreffectivegov.org/blog/new-study-finds-big-government-makes-people-happy-free-markets-dont
Modern society is too vain, shallow, and unforgiving hence the high rate of suicides in highly developed society like South Korea for example.
That is a symptom of capitalism and democracy, not authoritarianism.

I also don't think suicidal people would make for good mothers or fathers. They're too mentally scarred to provide the proper emotional care for children so that they can grow up with a healthy and sound mind.
They may have other traits that outweigh the bad genes (if it's genetic in the first place) causing them to be suicidal.

Bee

China has a government that actually try to work for their people and their suicide mortality is actually rather low compared to other countries.
China the country that lies through their teeth with no shame or remorse. Please, don't hold them up as a shining example of success.
That is a symptom of capitalism and democracy, not authoritarianism.
Authoritarian governments past and present have suffered from those traits as well like China.
They may have other traits that outweigh the bad genes (if it's genetic in the first place) causing them to be suicidal.
Seems pointless when there are hundreds of millions of people who are normal and capable of good parenting.

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
China the country that lies through their teeth with no shame or remorse. Please, don't hold them up as a shining example of success.
They are becoming more and more dominant.
Authoritarian governments past and present have suffered from those traits as well like China.
What specifically do you dislike regarding the chinese government?

Seems pointless when there are hundreds of millions of people who are normal and capable of good parenting.
The fact that someone is depressed and suicidal now does not mean that will last. People can change.

Also it's actually pretty rare that people are really great parents, most are pretty bad.

Bee

They are becoming more and more dominant.
You put too much faith in China. I'm no expert in geopolitical affairs, but China strikes me as a nation that likes to boast loudly to hide their weaknesses. The coronavirus pandemic has already destroyed their reputation. There is no coming back from that.
What specifically do you dislike regarding the chinese government?
The fact that someone is depressed and suicidal now does not mean that will last. People can change.
They may have genes that increases their risk for depression.

Bee

I cannot see the video.

"Video was removed by uploader".
Sorry about that. The video was up when I made that post. I don't know why the uploader would take it down. I'll upload it here instead of linking to another website. The video shows a chinese guy being interrogated and disciplined for criticizing the police on social media.

Did I tell you that I've read the old chinese philosophy book tao te ching before? Here is an insightful excerpt from that book that you might find illuminating with regards to China's future and just how over-hyped they are.
Thus whoever is stiff and inflexible
is a disciple of death.
Whoever is soft and yielding
is a disciple of life.

The hard and stiff will be broken.
The soft and supple will prevail.
China, in its current form, is hard, stiff, and inflexible. From those qualities and from what the old chinese sage have said in his philosophy book we can safely assume that China is riding towards death.

Attachments

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
Thus whoever is stiff and inflexible
is a disciple of death.
Whoever is soft and yielding
is a disciple of life.

The hard and stiff will be broken.
The soft and supple will prevail.
A good example of this is nazi germany, they looked strong but they were too inflexible and dogmatic so they ended up getting the entire world against them. Sweden benefited from being cucks in WWII.

Sorry about that. The video was up when I made that post. I don't know why the uploader would take it down. I'll upload it here instead of linking to another website. The video shows a chinese guy being interrogated and disciplined for criticizing the police on social media.

Did I tell you that I've read the old chinese philosophy book tao te ching before? Here is an insightful excerpt from that book that you might find illuminating with regards to China's future and just how over-hyped they are.

China in its current form is hard, stiff, and inflexible.
Actually most countries are inflexible in the sense that they have a fixed system of governance (often convoluted) that cannot easily be reformed.

By giving all power to a single body reform is easier, unfortunately this is not how china structured it's system, instead they (similar to USA) have a more complex system where it does seem like many bodies supposedly having power lack it.

Bee

A good example of this is nazi germany, they looked strong but they were too inflexible and dogmatic so they ended up getting the entire world against them. Sweden benefited from being cucks in WWII.
That is a beautiful example.

Admin

Administrator
China is arguably less agressive than United States in their foreign policy, this is probably due to their lack of military power, they need to restrain themselves or they will find themselves in a war they cannot win.

From the vintologi bible (from the end of page 20):

The vintologi power law
The amount of totalitarianism in a society has an equilibrium point. If you restrict the power of the government you end up with lower-level totalitarian control instead 34 35 36

By weakening the central government you may end up with organized crime, parents having totalitarian control over their kids, sects, psychiatry, etc.

Ordinary "checks and balances" only change who has the power, by making the supreme court more powerful you make other branches of the government less powerful. By making it easier to impeach the president you simply empower congress at the expense of the president. If we allow citizens to instantly remove the rulers from power via a vote we just end up with more mob rule, technical solutions for this are to allow the citizens to call snap elections or by allowing citizens to change their vote at any time and not having periodic elections.

If we go too far when it comes to controlling people it will hurt the economy and make the government less popular. Weaker economy and less technological advancement means it will become more difficult for the government to effectively control people.

dsar9012

Suicide is often used by privileged normies who are edgy and simply don't want to live a boring everyday life in the suburbs, it's almost never an underprivileged incel who has a horrible life, because he got used to how shit his life is. The suicide rate is really low too, it's like 3 men in every ten thousand. If incels are supposed to be 20-50% of men, then hardly any incels are committing suicide.

Claire_Lovely

I wanted to genuinely help the users there by promoting a far more peaceful way to commit suicide. Sodium Nitrite is heavily promoted by the "veteran" users on that site, but Oxycodone is hardly ever talked about.
They probably banned you because this is illegal activity in most countries. I believe that having a forum with even more free speech is important, but Sanctioned Suicide is able to provide a lot of information while still restricting certain things that could get them shut down. Sodium Nitrite is also much more readily available and doesn't come with the legal issues of Oxycodone.

Sodium Nitrite is even possible to purchase on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Sodium-Nitrite/s?k=Sodium+Nitrite